Ali-itis

The odds were slim but it was so funny how I made a big deal on two peoples names, and that is when I realized if something so detailed as people having same names I knew I had some form of an Alias disease!

Oh my gosh! :jawdrop: I have most of those symptons, especially the one about 47!! like i looked at the clock and it was 6:47 and that was when i came onto this site!!!! and i was doing a crossword and the question for 47 down was about ALIAS!

i think i have ali-itis, let me join!!

We all have to be strong and get through this disease! Were all here for eachother! LOL, I think this is halarious! It's like a mini Alias suport group!

~Andrea :D

OMG ive known id had Ali-itis for a very long time, its been on my profile and i have a big poster of all my alias pics with "Proud Sufferer of Ali-itis" written across it lol. but i didnt know there was a support group!!! thats awesome!! i wanna join!!!!

just giving u guy an up date on my progress .... had a dream the other night i was sydney ..... vaughn and i were hiding from every one .....
the otherday and i saw weiss and slone ...... in the same day ..... i was wating to bumb in to sydney on her morinig jog and more resantly i saw nadia ..... almost veired off the road when i saw slone though :blush:

bep said:
just giving u guy an up date on my progress .... had a dream the other night i was sydney ..... vaughn and i were hiding from every one .....
the otherday and i saw weiss and slone ...... in the same day ..... i was wating to bumb in to sydney on her morinig jog and more resantly i saw nadia ..... almost veired off the road when i saw slone though  :blush:
[post="1413784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha that's so weird! :lol:

Yesterday my mom asked me if I was thirsty (we were in the car) and I said
"Yeah, I'll just get a drink at SD -- CVS" I was going to say SD-6! LMAO

^ HHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHA that's halrious.

On Tuesday night my friend was explaining some scene from Star Wars (I'm not exactly a star wars girl though :P :thinking: :confused: :blink: :D ) and she said something like "You are the choosen one". I almsot fell out my chair. I was like all like SYDNEY, LMAO!

~Andrea :angelic:

Yesterday I was at my grandparents home in Michigan and I saw the end of a paper and it had SD-1 on it. I was going wacko. I was screaming it to my mom. It was quite hilarious. I just thought I'd update you all on my progress (not recovering much). lol :D

xMountineer02300844x said:
  It was quite hilarious.  I just thought I'd update you all on my progress (not recovering much). 
[post="1423135"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry, but I've got some bad news. You have an incurable case of Ali-itis. I'm sorry

:doctor:

ohhhh, yeah! Just the other day, I was eating at a resturant and this car pulled up next to ours in the parking lot, and the license plate said IRINA. I thought it was the WEIRDEST thing! Then the next day, we were driving in the car and I just happened to look up out of the window when we were passing SLONE St.! THEN..(phew!) later on I was watching a baseball game and when I looked at the screen, number 47 was batting!! :o_O: :blink: ;)

Ever since I started watching Alias again, I've been seeing things EVERYWHERE!

No, not at all!

That reminds me, last week my brother, made a comment about how when we're not alive anymore, and they start remaking shows that we see. He made a joke about how my kids are gonna be like, "hey my mom liked that show! And that's why my name is Sydney and my brother's name is Vaughn." :D

I definatly have Ali-itis. i have ever alias book out now and have reserved copies of everyone not out on AMAZON. I have all the symptoms. S5 starts in 36 days!!!!! I'm constantly talking about Alias and my friend like hates the show. :rolleyes:

Back