Alias and Access Hollywood!

i dont know its on nbc for me but seems to be on cbs too but i really dont think its on E! but they usually have news about alias so you may want to check it out! but im sure alias-media will have the clip!

well it airs tonight for me so i havent seen it yet but when i do ill tell you all about it!! aww i feel so bad for you!!

Depends what viewing area you are in. For example, I'm in the Wasatch area, so I'll be watching/taping ( :D ) on KJZZ at 7:30 pm MT.
;)

ames723 said:
well it airs tonight for me so i havent seen it yet but when i do ill tell you all about it!! aww i feel so bad for you!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Milo47 said:
does anyone know what time Access Hollywood would come on Central US time??
Central Times are usually an hour before East So one person said that it would be on at 7 or was it 7:30 so i was thinking that it would be on around 6 or so. But it might be different

ahh i have to babysit tonight but im goin to tape it while im there and hopfully everything will be ok and i can still give the details!!

check your local listings the site gives you the times as long as you type in your zip code and what type of service you use. and type in the show at the top right box. :D hope that helps everyone! I get to see mine in half an hour! :P to you all. but i'll tell ya what happens! :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

From Thorne at TwoP:

Just saw the Access Hollywood bit. Jen said that Sydney's remains were found, she was cremated, and her ashes spread at sea. She also described Vaughn as the "love of her life" and said that he had moved on and married a beautiful woman, and that she thinks it is eating Sydney up inside, but she's going to try not to take it out on anyone. She "doesn't blame the Vaughnster."

No word on any other characters, and they mention that Jen and Michael are dating. Jen also got a cute haircut.

yes i was going to say. If you JG/MV shippers want to hear from the lion's mouth. watch the first minute of Extra.... as much as i hate to spread rumours and i'm not suppose to. They say something about them dating on Extra.... tooo... as for Access hollywood i'm waiting. but Thanx Manu!
--Mandy :angelic:

I really wanna know if there's gonna be ne thing on E! cus i live in england and that's all i got that i have heard of on ths site thingy!!

Even though im not going to be here, i programmed my VCR so i wont miss a bit! I even made it start 1 minute before it begins and 1 minute after it ends, i dont want to miss anything!

mystery_chick said:
They say something about them dating on Extra
Thanks for the heads up, Mandy :smiley:

If anyone knows about Entertainment Tonight or E! News Daily, we'd cover all the bases :D

obsessetion said:
I really wanna know if there's gonna be ne thing on E! cus i live in england and that's all i got that i have heard of on ths site thingy!!
The videoclip is already online at 乾燥肌で困っている人は高麗人参

They reported on US Magazine saying she's been dating Michael Vartan over the last few weeks. :angry: :(

SPOILER
:D
:D
:P
And the good news is that she says that Vaughn has moved on with his life. Hurray! That makes room for a new guy in her life as I always predicted! I hope that Will gets his chance at being with Sydney! ;)

Jennifer said that her movie career was fun, but Alias is her job. If they (Alias producers) want her she will be there. Happy to do so.

Jennifer said that everyone thought that they found Sydney's remains, she was cremated, and her ashes spread at sea, she died. She also described Vaughn as the "love of her life" and said that "he had moved on and married a beautiful woman".

Jen said that she thinks it is completely eating Sydney up inside, but she's going to "try so hard not to impose that on anybody involved". She that "time moves quickly and so I doesn't blame the Vaughnster."

So there won't be a quick elimination of Mrs. Vaughn. S&V Shippers, your ship has sailed away. Get over it, right Milo? ;)

Go get your sweetie Will! Sydney needs you! :D

ohhh okay i'll type it up since I used 20 minutes to figure it out :lol: anyways spoiler warning so dont' read if you don't want to know. though in my opinion there's really nothing... oh and there is a little rumor thing.... but... uhhh plz, i'm just typing up what they said, it could be true or no.... anyways read on..

*TP stands for Tony Pott

TP: Big Jennifer Garner News, According to US weekly, she is dating her
'Alias' co-star Michael Vartan. Now reportedly, the two have been an item for the last few weeks. This on-screen, off-scren romance could be good news for Garner, who just signed up for a long Alias run.

JG: I'm signing for a 7th season.

TP: Despite a budding movie career, Jennifer Garner is going to keep her day job.

JG: never once have I said 'Oh I wish this would go away, and I can just do movies'

TP: It's a good thing too. Besides agreeing to stay on 'Alias' until 2008 ABC also dished out a sizable pay raise. Jennifer now earns a reported $150000 per episode

JG: The movie career, those are fun, and if those can, those work, great. But this is my job. If they want me around that long, I will be here, I will be... you know, putting on my heels, and tossing a few kicks around. I'm happy to do so.

*Flash back to season finale*
Vaughn: We though you were dead. You've been missing for 2 years
*End flash back*

TP: That's how 'Alias' ended last May and when the show returns in September, expect some big changes, becaues Garner's Character, Sydney, has lost 2 years of her life.

JG: First everyone thought, they found her remains, they creamated her, she was, her ashes were spread at sea, she died.

*Flash back to Finale*
Syd: Vaughn? Why are you wearing that ring?
*End Flashback*

JG: The love of her life, Ya, he's moved on, and not only is he moved on, he's married a beautiful woman.

TP: But she doesn't hold any grudges.

JG: I think that it'll completely eat her up inside, but she will try so hard to not impose that to anybody involved. The time moves quickly so I dont' blame the Vaughnster.

End clip

So that's about it. That's probably not word by word since i did do this by rewinding my tape like 10000 times ;) :lol: but i tried my best. she called hims Vaughnster :love:
--Mandy

rspad2 said:
If anyone knows about Entertainment Tonight or E! News Daily, we'd cover all the bases :D
Ohhh! i'll watch Entertainment Tonight! but it won't be on until... 7 i think... but i dont' think i have E! news daily... anyways i'm still wubing over that she called him 'Vaughnster' :lol:
--mandy :angelic: