Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Alias DVD News

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Azhria Lilu, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Thanks to DVDFile:

Attention, fans of uber-agent Sydney Bristow! Mark September 2nd on your calendar, for that is the top secret date when Buena Vista Home Entertainment will release Alias: The Complete First Season. This six-disc set features the entire first season lineup, plus plenty of extras: audio commentaries on select episodes (TBA), deleted scenes, a production diary on the pilot, the "A Mission Around The World" featurette, "Marshall Finkman's Gadget Gallery," audition footage, and season 2 and 3 previews. Alas, despite being broadcast in HD, the information announced on the transfers is that they will be full frame only, along with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround tracks. Retail is $69.95.

It will come out September 2nd. Preorder it now at Amazon.com for $52.49 and FREE SHIPPING.

2. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I was wondering how much it would cost in Canada. Cause I really want to buy it.

3. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

I'm so excited about the deleted scenes and the audition footage! I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most! (Well, along with the actual episodes, of course. :rolleyes: )

4. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

im looking forward to season three preview!!!im giddy just thinking about it!!!LOL

5. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

That's so exciting, I'm feeling giddy also! ^_^

6. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

wow i think ill go crazy now!!! I CANT WAIT 5 FREAKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :jump: I think ill go crazy now :LOL:

7. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

No!! I try to avoid spoilers! previews for season 3 are on my dvd!! no, how will i resist now!!

8. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Please continue here with more info :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.