Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 2

• Need for speed under ground

• Tony Hawk under ground

• Total voters
i voted GTA games cos although i loved the alias game it was too short and easy to conquer. with GTA games you can still find things to do months after you buy it.

Halo 2 definitely.

I bought the Alias game, and for some reason on the last level, it keeps freezing and I can't get any farther, which makes very angry. So I go with Halo 2. (y)

halo 2, i know it will be good :smiley:

Alias game realy sucked, big let down for me. Graphics where bad, the lip synching was horrible. and it was just darn too easy? they spoon fed all the information, plus they could of done a lot better on the fighting as well.

Halo 2 is going to be awesome. Alias was a good game for fans of the show. It had too many glitches tho. I remember one level, the one in the mental hospital, when you help the man out.. everytime i went by a certain door.. sydney would stop and tell him to wait. The thing was... he wasn't even with her. I had already saved him and she still did it. It was actually kind of funny.

the Alias game isn't as bad on the PC, i thought the graphics were half-way decent. the fighting needs to be improved, and i hardly ever could sneak around so i'd just fight everyone. on the missions i had a hard time finding stuff because when you hacked into the computers, it'd always disconnect me i could hardly ever get to the screen to enter the password.

I didn't vote for any of the games.

Back