Season 5 alias-media has a post on eppy 6!

hey everyone. check out what alias-media has posted on episode 6:the nemesis

:: Season 3: Episode 6 - ''The Nemesis'' - ABC Episode Description

"The Nemesis" - Sydney's emotions are turned inside-out when she comes face-to-face with Allison -- a.k.a. doppelganger Francie -- who was presumed dead but is now a key figure in The Covenant. Meanwhile Lauren's search for Lazarey's murderer leads her closer to discovering a connection to Sydney, and Sydney begrudgingly is assigned as Sloane's CIA handler, on "Alias," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
alias media

hmm...the mission must have something to do with both of them, why else would they assign syd as sloane's handler?? Either way, it'll be interesting to watch!

WHAT???????????? :eek: SYD IS SLOANE4S HANDLER?!!!???

WOW!! I knew JJ would come up with sth as unbelievable than that, but I never thought of it!!!IT'S GREAT!!! Go on JJ!! (y)

I think that's stupid. I mean, don't you think the CIA would have to preceed with a little more caution than to put Sloane in a room with a woman who has confessed several times to wanting to murder him? TOTALLY UNREALISTIC (n) (n) (n) Sorry, JJ, but this SUCKS

:redhair: I have to agree she won'ts him dead justifiabley so why don't we just give her a position of power over him and the abilty to get him killed nd lets see how long sloan lasts

Why do i get this feeling that they are going to end up having them get along...this is the direction i see it going, and i dont like it....

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!
i accidently clicked into this (im in aussie and we havent got to season 3 yet) nooooooooooooo im glad i only read a paragraph!
lol
jess
:(
:smiley:

Sydney as Sloanes handler that's going to be humorus and a tad bit scary. Does that mean Sloane is going to start doing missions?... i thought he was too old.

i'll catch up to you! NO SYDNEY! YOU'LL GET YOURSELF HURT! DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE! DON'T SHOOT HIM HE WAS NICE TO ME!

*Sydney punches him and knocks him out*

Sloane: oh yea, Lauren admits to not really loving Vaughn.

I'd LOVE THAT SCENE! :lol:

I would love that scene too, but after saying Lauren didn't love Vaughn, Lauren would have to walk in and pronounce that she was evil and then get shot. Ah, happy endings! :D

Back