Alias Mention on Scrubs

Alias referenced on Scrubs

Anonymous writes "On tuesday night, Alias was referenced in NBC's Scrubs, by Collin Farrell. One of the main characters asked Collin about a tattoo and he said that he got it in Kenya. Then they asked what it ment and he replied, it's ALIAS. He then said it was there favorite show but he had never heard of it.

i saw that. at first i couldn't really understand what he said beacuse he was talking in an irish accent but i knew i definatly heard the word alias

LOL!! That is too funny....maybe Colin should be on Alias. I can just picture it...Sydney goes on a mission and meets Colin's character (a hot baddie). Even though he is a baddie, she starts to enjoy the acting part or the "undercover" part of het job...which means true endless flirting between Colin's character and sydney...and we see a jealous Vaughn sitting in the van.

sarkandme said:
Alias referenced on Scrubs 

Anonymous writes "On tuesday night, Alias was referenced in NBC's Scrubs, by Collin Farrell. One of the main characters asked Collin about a tattoo and he said that he got it in Kenya. Then they asked what it ment and he replied, it's ALIAS. He then said it was there favorite show but he had never heard of it.
[post="1180144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You know what this means: It's only a matter of time before it gets referenced in a movie soon (most likely a comedy). That would be sweet!

are you guys sure he meant the show or just alias in it's dictionary meaning? (I didn't see the show so obviously i'm just going off of what you guys have said about it)

Back