Season 5 Alias MIA!

Biba

Cadet
I read this Article over at Zap2it and I'm wondering what's happening....

I want my Alias back soon..... :cry:

Fixed the link. -J

Why do I have a feeling this is true, abc has been cleaning house and moving shows around for the past couple of weeks. They just removed Commander and Chief from its line-up until spring and they average 11 million viewers. But I have No clue why they won't just give 9 episodes to the fans of alias, then it will be gone for good, why can't they just give us that instead of torturing us.

I know what we could do - get the word out to send e-mails to ABC threatening to boycott their network if they don't put Alias back on the schedule.

It would serve them right for doing this to us. :angry:

I just don't get it, last season they had great ratings they were so stupid to move it to Thursday night and they claim the ratings dropped so much - duh you move a show and people don't know. And now they are cancelling it and the worst is it may not come back.... GRRRRRRRR ABC sucks. You would think JJ Abrahams would have a little pull since 2 of his shows pulled ABC out of 3rd place. This is almost the same thing that happened to Angel.

There is an article under Alias news that talks about this in more detail. I'm so mad about all of this stupid felgercarb! They're just pushing Alias aside, and it makes me so mad. I'm freaking out over here thinking that Alias isn't going to be back for a couple months, but now it dosen't even have a time :blink: What is that about? This is absolutly stupid, and...ughhhhh!!!!! I can't even descibe how mad I am :angry: :angry: :angry:. I know Jennifer Garner and the rest of the cast started filming yesterday. What are they going to do with those episodes? Just leave an amazing show to a waste. Alias dosen't deserve this!

~Andrea :angelic:

OH . MY . GOD :shock:

no freakin way! :angry: if they do that i will personally go to those ABC monkeys and shoot them with paintballs :sniper:

they're NOT gonna ruin the very few months we have of Alias! :cuss: :madfire:

What they stupid guys think?!!!... :sniper: Abc sucks....Thay dont deserved respect from us :nonono: ...We want Alias, come on this will be the last Season we have the right to see at least the end... :Please: We need to do something...at least kick Abc A**...I hate you..none of us deserved this, come on, all the Alias cast and crew have the right to choose, cause its their works... and we are the viewers... if this is truth i would NEVER see a series transmitted by Abc... :cuss:Alias was/is and will be always the best tv series.... 🇳🇴

I am SOOOOOOOOOO mad :angry: This is the worst news EVER!!!! ABC SUCKS!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

There is another way we could send a message to ABC regarding what they've done with Alias (along with e-mails), to tell them that they're not going to "pull a Fox" on our show - and that's not to watch any of the new shows they've introduced (including the scripted "reality" show felgercarb that Alias has apparently been postponed for).

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

think i've said enough. but I really don't think alias is never going to air again. they just can't find a timeslot, but they will. there's no way that they would warn the producers about the cancellation in NOVEMBER and pull this now. they WILL find a time, and it WILL be back.

I mean, JJ would not sit by and let this happen. Believe me guys, we'll hear something soon.

I've pretty much had it with ABC at this point.

Too bad (next to Alias) my other favorite shows are on their damn network...or else i'd give up all together.....

:angry:

We need to start inidating them with emails. Go to ABC.com. Down at the bottom of the home page is "contact ABC". I have already sent them one email and will continue to do so until they give us an air date.

I did the same and all I got was an automated reply from ABC. Nevertheless I'll keep bombarding ABC till they give us an answer. THey should know that they should not mess with ALIAS fans :angry:

thats so dumb. they are alreasy giving us the short stick by only having 18 episodes. they need to finish off the season for us. they moved the time slot and lost a ton of viewers. its there fault. Stupid ABC people. there would only b like 7 episodes after the return on march 2nd if it even returns then. they are so retarted! they got rid of vaughn and now they just want to cancel it!??!?!?

only 7 epsidoe people. at least give us that!

i need my Alias :depressed: :cry:

Ahhh this is so frustrating!!!
I don't understand how this can be happening
They claim not to have a spot for the return of Alias
I mean...how hard is it??
We already know Alias is done after this season
So why don't they just put off some of these new shows until
the new fall season starts and give Alias a chance to wrap up
and give us the ending we deserve. Whats so hard about that!!!
I'd like to have the rest of the season but at the very least, give us
a few episodes to tie up all the loose ends.
Sorry but they can't just leave a show like Alias hanging mid season
without closing some of the doors they have left wide open.

i sent ABC and email beggging them to put the show back on since there would only b 8 epsiode left. thats so sad. its there dumb falut that Alias lost viewers. My gosh people... 8 episodes that allwe want!

i want Alias back! :cry:

Back