Alias New Book

I can't wait to read it! I went to Waldenbooks in the mall yesterday and they didn't have it, so now I have to convince my mom to take me to barnes and noble.

KateJones47 said:
I can't wait to read it! I went to Waldenbooks in the mall yesterday and they didn't have it, so now I have to convince my mom to take me to barnes and noble.
Yeah, that happened to me too. I went to the Waldenbooks today and they didn't have it. And I don't want to drive like 40 miles to the nearest Barnes and Noble. That sucks, I really want the new book!

I bought it two days ago and I'm going to start it soon :woot: The thing is, is that I finish them in like an hour and a half, so I have to read sloooowly....

The next one coming out [Skin Deep] looks really good! It comes out in September.

Info on 'Skin Deep'

I finished the book last night .. it was ok. Really predictable (in my opionion) on who was the "bad guy", but I have to admit that even though I'm a S/V shipper and I know that their relationship is doomed, I love Noah and Sydney in these books :2love:

Found and read it over the break,and I thought it was pretty good, even though I did guess the ending. And yeah, I do like Noah and Syd in the books even though I 'm an S/V shipper. He seems nicer in the books! :lol: Oh, and I loved how there was <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->a not-so-subtle mention of Project SAB 47 when Sloane said "It's almost like you were born to do this."<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

i've read them all i have to say my top faves so far would have to be A Secret Life and Father Figure. I like A Secret Life better because it's was the first Syd/Noah mission! I just love reading the actions of the missions and stuff. I can imagine it in my head, i love it.

Skin Deep comes out the day after my first day of eigth grade. Which is good, cuz I'll need something to lighten up my mood....quick.

Back