ALIAS QUOTES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absta

Cadet
Hey Guys!!! I have always wanted some really good ALIAS quotes, so i made a list of good and funny quotes from our favorite ALIAS characters.....

"Let me say in advance, I am sorry to make this such a public display, but I thought it was important to say it in front of these people because I didn’t think you would believe me otherwise. The cyrillic codes you found in those books, yes, they were orders from the KGB and yes, they were orders to kill. An agent received those orders and carried them out, murdered officers of the CIA, including your father, Mr. Vaughn. But, Sydney, I was not that Agent…your mother was."-Jack Bristow

"I guess it’s pointless to say we should wait for backup"- Vaughn >>gotta love it<<<

"I share my fights with you."-Weiss
"No you don’t"- Vaughn
"Yeah I do, uhhh remember when Alan pissed in the living room?"-Weiss
"That was your dog"-Vaughn
"Yeah but I was angry about it and I let you know how upset I was"-Weiss

"I know exactly who I'm talking to. Tell Devlin if Agent Vaughn isn't on the other end of this earpiece when I turn it on, the C.I.A. gets nothing."- SYDNEY
"Vaughn is a junior officer."-LAMBERT
"Then promote him."-SYDNEY

"Impressive."-Weiss
"Yeah, well."-Vaughn
"Balls of steel." pause. "No, that's what I am going to call you from now on." To a passing man, "Hey, have you met balls of steel?"-Weiss

"Well, if I never see you again, its been fun." -Vaughn
"Shut up." -Sydney

"I think your judgment is impaired."-Haladki
"I think I'm going to kick your ass!"-Vaughn >>>vaughn is soo hott when he is mad!<<<

"Any word from her yet?"-Weiss
"No, I don't expect to hear anything until she gets back."
pause
"Your girlfriend's name is Alice."-Weiss
"Will you shut up?"-Vaughn
"I was just checking."-Weiss
"Just get out of my office."-Vaughn

"Are you romantically interested in anyone?"-Vaughn
She looks at him weirdly.
"It could be a question."-Vaughn
"No, I'm not."-Sydney
Machine jumps to 56.
"Interesting."-Vaughn
"Wait, ask me that again."-Sydney
"No, I don't have to. We have our answer right here. That's very good. Moving on."-Vaughn
"Hey."-Sydney
He looks.
"If this were for real, I'd be dead by now, wouldn't I?"-Sydney
"Hey, we're just getting started here, okay?"-Vaughn

>>>this has to be my fav<<<<

"Good luck."-Sark
"I don't need luck from you, you son of a -----."-Sydney
"Wonderful attitude."-Sark >>>as much as i hate Sark, he can be pretty funny<<<

"For now. We've confirmed Derevko and Sark, that's good enough for me."-KENDALL
"Noted."-JACK

"You bought Vaughn a present?"-SYDNEY
"Why not?"-FRANCIE
"Because it's the weirdest thing of all time?"-WILL

"Maybe not. But, I believe in her. I believe in her as if she were my own daughter."-SLOANE >>ewwww<<<

"Mr. Vaughn, you're young and you're eager, and I understand that. But one thing you're not, and this is something only time can provide, really... is wise."-MR. BRISTOW >>poor vaughn, shot down by daddy yet again <<<

"Sydney's life is worth the risk!"-Vaughn
"Not to Sydney! Taking them down is what gets her up in the morning. Or... did you think it was those meetings she has with you?"-Jack Bristow
"Hey! What is your problem with me?"-Vaughn
"You pulled my file last week, that's my problem, Mr. Vaughn. Now, did curiousity get the better of you, or were you trying to impress my daughter?"-Jack Bristow >> <<

"Got it. How do I look?"-SYDNEY
"For the record, that's a question you never have to ask."-DIXON >>awww<<<

More Lie Detector Testing
"Are you a double agent?"-Vaughn
"No. But my father is."-Sydney
"I'm sure he'd be thrilled if you gave Dreyer that answer."-Vaughn >>haha<<

"Well, yeah, if you have the date and the time that the snapshot was taken. See, that's the genius. See, these two things separately? Nothing, nothing at all. But you put them together and... that sound that you're--you know that boom? That's my mind blowing."-Marshall

"The illusion of freedom is better than none at all."-Jack Bristow

""You don't ever have to apologize for calling me. Speaking of which, I got you something."-Vaughn
"What? No, you didn't."-Sydney
"(embarrassed) I don't know. I was in this store, you know, um... this little antique place."
"(big smile) What were you doing in an antique store?"-Sydney
"I don't know. (laughs nervously) Whatever. Um, look, if you don't like it just... don't tell me."-Vaughn

"Look, to you, my job might seem pointless and stupid but it's not. It's far from pointless and if you knew what I delt with every day, you might even thank me for doing my job so well!"-Sydney
"(confused) What the hell are you talking about?"-Will
"Nothing. I'm going to work. I'll see you guys."-Sydney

OK, if i find anymore good ones, i'll post them...you guys should post any that you have too! always wanted was some really good ALIAS quotes, so i made a list of good and funny quotes from our favorite ALIAS characters.....

"Let me say in advance, I am sorry to make this such a public display, but I thought it was important to say it in front of these people because I didn’t think you would believe me otherwise. The cyrillic codes you found in those books, yes, they were orders from the KGB and yes, they were orders to kill. An agent received those orders and carried them out, murdered officers of the CIA, including your father, Mr. Vaughn. But, Sydney, I was not that Agent…your mother was."-Jack Bristow

"I guess it’s pointless to say we should wait for backup"- Vaughn >>gotta love it<<<

"I share my fights with you."-Weiss
"No you don’t"- Vaughn
"Yeah I do, uhhh remember when Alan pissed in the living room?"-Weiss
"That was your dog"-Vaughn
"Yeah but I was angry about it and I let you know how upset I was"-Weiss

"I know exactly who I'm talking to. Tell Devlin if Agent Vaughn isn't on the other end of this earpiece when I turn it on, the C.I.A. gets nothing."- SYDNEY
"Vaughn is a junior officer."-LAMBERT
"Then promote him."-SYDNEY

"Impressive."-Weiss
"Yeah, well."-Vaughn
"Balls of steel." pause. "No, that's what I am going to call you from now on." To a passing man, "Hey, have you met balls of steel?"-Weiss

"Well, if I never see you again, its been fun." -Vaughn
"Shut up." -Sydney

"I think your judgment is impaired."-Haladki
"I think I'm going to kick your ass!"-Vaughn >>>vaughn is soo hott when he is mad!<<<

"Any word from her yet?"-Weiss
"No, I don't expect to hear anything until she gets back."
pause
"Your girlfriend's name is Alice."-Weiss
"Will you shut up?"-Vaughn
"I was just checking."-Weiss
"Just get out of my office."-Vaughn

"Are you romantically interested in anyone?"-Vaughn
She looks at him weirdly.
"It could be a question."-Vaughn
"No, I'm not."-Sydney
Machine jumps to 56.
"Interesting."-Vaughn
"Wait, ask me that again."-Sydney
"No, I don't have to. We have our answer right here. That's very good. Moving on."-Vaughn
"Hey."-Sydney
He looks.
"If this were for real, I'd be dead by now, wouldn't I?"-Sydney
"Hey, we're just getting started here, okay?"-Vaughn

>>>this has to be my fav<<<<

"Good luck."-Sark
"I don't need luck from you, you son of a -----."-Sydney
"Wonderful attitude."-Sark >>>as much as i hate Sark, he can be pretty funny<<<

"For now. We've confirmed Derevko and Sark, that's good enough for me."-KENDALL
"Noted."-JACK

"You bought Vaughn a present?"-SYDNEY
"Why not?"-FRANCIE
"Because it's the weirdest thing of all time?"-WILL

"Maybe not. But, I believe in her. I believe in her as if she were my own daughter."-SLOANE >>ewwww<<<

"Mr. Vaughn, you're young and you're eager, and I understand that. But one thing you're not, and this is something only time can provide, really... is wise."-MR. BRISTOW >>poor vaughn, shot down by daddy yet again <<<

"Sydney's life is worth the risk!"-Vaughn
"Not to Sydney! Taking them down is what gets her up in the morning. Or... did you think it was those meetings she has with you?"-Jack Bristow
"Hey! What is your problem with me?"-Vaughn
"You pulled my file last week, that's my problem, Mr. Vaughn. Now, did curiousity get the better of you, or were you trying to impress my daughter?"-Jack Bristow >> <<

"Got it. How do I look?"-SYDNEY
"For the record, that's a question you never have to ask."-DIXON >>awww<<<

More Lie Detector Testing
"Are you a double agent?"-Vaughn
"No. But my father is."-Sydney
"I'm sure he'd be thrilled if you gave Dreyer that answer."-Vaughn >>haha<<

"Well, yeah, if you have the date and the time that the snapshot was taken. See, that's the genius. See, these two things separately? Nothing, nothing at all. But you put them together and... that sound that you're--you know that boom? That's my mind blowing."-Marshall

"The illusion of freedom is better than none at all."-Jack Bristow

""You don't ever have to apologize for calling me. Speaking of which, I got you something."-Vaughn
"What? No, you didn't."-Sydney
"(embarrassed) I don't know. I was in this store, you know, um... this little antique place."
"(big smile) What were you doing in an antique store?"-Sydney
"I don't know. (laughs nervously) Whatever. Um, look, if you don't like it just... don't tell me."-Vaughn

"Look, to you, my job might seem pointless and stupid but it's not. It's far from pointless and if you knew what I delt with every day, you might even thank me for doing my job so well!"-Sydney
"(confused) What the hell are you talking about?"-Will
"Nothing. I'm going to work. I'll see you guys."-Sydney

OK, if i find anymore good ones, i'll post them...you guys should post any that you have too! :redhair:

Wow. That was alot. Good quotes :smiley:

You can post them in the Seson One and Season Two forums with the corresponding episode forum in the Quotes thread. If there isn't a Quotes thread, feel free to start your won. :smiley:

Closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back