Best Alias quotes?

Nadia: Como estas?
Sydney: I'm good. You?
Nadia: Better. (pause) So, you got her?
Sydney(nodding): Mmmhmm.
Nadia: And the bomb?
Sydney: Yeah, we got that, too.
Nadia (teasing): And hey...we didn't kill each other...
Sydney: Nope.

Interrogator: "Miss Bristow. We know you know how to read this code. Do you recognise your handwriting?"
Sydney: "No. I draw little hearts over my eyes. Smilie faces sometimes."

Hey, for those who said they have pages and notebooks of quotes...maybe you could PM those quotes to me? I'd love them! I haven't memoriezed them yet!

A couple of my favourite's:

Jack: A world relief organization. The sheer audacity of your alleged turnaround would be laughable, if you weren't so dangerous.
Sloane: I was wondering when you'd come to see me, Jack.

Jack: Personally I would have found it anti-climactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power you found a revelation you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.

Vaughn: It's been three weeks since I learned that Sydney murdered Lazarey ... I've been lying to my wife for three weeks.
Weiss: Vaughn, I know guys who've lied to their wives for a lot longer than that.
Vaughn: You understand that the reason your brother didn't like talking to you is because you say stupid things, right?

Vaughn: You killed Javier Perez, you son of a bitch!
Jack: You've just returned from a traumatic experience, Mr. Vaughn. You're understandably emotional, which would explain your baseless accusation.
Vaughn: You're right, I am emotional. I get that way when I see a gun pressed to my wife's temple!
Jack: Ours is a risky business.
Vaughn: If you ever put my wife's life in danger again, I will kill you!
Jack: Then perhaps you finally understand the moral compromises you'll make when someone you love is in danger.

Vaughn: Do you think you can be in love with two people at the same time?
Weiss: No, I don't. However I did have the same intense feelings for both Sport and Posh Spice.
Vaughn: Yeah, who didn't?

Sark: Ambitious and domineering. Fantastic.

Sark: I must say - your disguise, it addresses a certain proclivity of mine.
Lauren: If this works, I'll happily make your sick little fantasy come true.

Vaughn: Ready to talk?
Sark: Yes. When I first learned of your wife's true allegiance, I almost felt pity for you. How embarrassing it must've been to learn that the woman you shared your bed with was only using you as an unfortunate means to an end.
Vaughn: I wouldn't do this, if I were you.
Sark: But then, she wasn't sharing your bed lately, was she? She was in mine. Or in my car. Or the elevator. Or a garage. There is one time – this is my favourite – we were engaged in an alley and she called you to tell you she loved you. [Vaughn twists Sark's arm] That woman was deliciously filthy.

Vaughn: [to the guard] We're old friends.
Sark: Actually, given our shared intimacies with your late wife, I may even go so far as to say that we're family. Mr. Vaughn, your timing is impeccable. The last of my broken bones has finally healed and I sit before you a fresh canvas for your aggression. But before we begin whatever inquisition you're here for, there is a pesky question that's been lingering in my head. Do you mind?
Vaughn: Go ahead.
Sark: Was it the infidelity or the espionage that motivated you to kill the woman I loved?
Vaughn: The woman you loved?
Sark: Yes. Loved. You know, she once actually told me that she longed to love you... but the mundane existence you provided couldn't hold a candle to my passion.
[Vaughn punches him]

Vaughn: [Talking about Weiss' last relationship] When it ended you were all, like, weird.
Weiss: Weird how?
Vaughn: You were building ships in bottles. You built many, many ships in many bottles over many, many months.
Weiss: Yeah, that's called a hobby.
Vaughn: "Hobby"? You locked yourself in a closet for a month--
Weiss: Tell me you don't still think about how I got those ships in the bottles...

Vaughn: Does this make you feel better, watching this happen?
Sark: It gives me hope that I can still achieve closure.
Vaughn: Guys like you don't believe in closure. That would actually require you to care about something.
Sark: Perhaps that's true. Perhaps all I can hope for is a moment for us all to share. You, me, her. And letting go of all pretexts and subterfuge, we can finally admit the truth. Your wife loved me. Not even death can change that. Do it. Open it.
Vaughn: You want your moment? Take it.
[Lauren's coffin is opened and Sark begins to unzip the cover over her chest, to see her bullet wounds]
Vaughn: Stop.
Sark: My agreement, Mr. Vaughn, allows for this. A perfect triangular pattern, consistent with CIA training. It was you. You did this.
Vaughn: Yes, I did.
Sark: I'll take you to CRF. But I want you to face what you did. I want you to look at her.

From the Passage Part 1:
Sydney to Irina: Hey! Stop baiting him.
Sydney to Jack: And stop being such an easy target. We're going to be traveling together for the next two days, you can't jump down her throat every time she opens her mouth!

From A Free Agent:
(About Kendall)Legally, he's right. Ethically, he's an ass. - Jack
Irina to Sydney:
You're too forgiving, Sydney. Don't pretend I'm something I'm not. I've never been a real mother to you and... you don't owe me a second chance. If you make this decision about me, you're a fool. In fact, if you decide to stay I won't agree to see you anymore.

Maternal Instinct-My favorite episode
JACK: What’s the signal for the helicopter?
IRINA: Beacon. It’s in my bra. [smiles at Jack]

IRINA: You should know something, Sydney. I never wanted to have a child. The KGB demanded it. They knew it would ensure your father’s allegiance to me. You were simply a means to an end. And then when the doctor put you in my arms and I looked at you? So fragile. All I could think was, “How could I make such a terrible mistake?”

Back