Alias Windows XP Theme

kittykatsmeow said:
Me too please...and how do you know if you have Service Pack 1 or 2, or if you just don't have it? And if maybe you can just send me the ones that you used?! So, please, send me a PM!

Thank you!

-Miriam
[post="979544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you right-mouse click "My Computer" and select "Properties" it should say if you have Service Pack 1 or 2 in the "General" tab under the "System:" heading.

The safest way is for me to post my themes somewhere. Since I designed it in LogonSTudio, I will post it in that file format. And then you guys can download LogonStudio, which is free, and doesn't take up a lot of space. Once you have the program, you can download my files and double click on them and have LogonStudio change your logon screen and do all the dirty work for you.

It worked on my system, and last night I sent it out to Mirmo and it seems to have worked for her.

Xin Li

In time. I'm really swamped at work right now, trying to wrap everything up before our product ships. But when I get to breath again, I can make one.

Hey, can anyone, like, give me specific directions as to how this whole thing works? I went to the themexp.org website, but other than that I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about, or how to do this whole theme thing. Is it free or do I have to subscribe to something coz I'm not sure I'm gonna do that. So any help from you guys is REALLY much appreciated. Thanks!

Oh yeah, I forgot. Can someone give me step-by-step directions as to how to do this whole thing? I mean, this CIA bootscreen thing is really cool and I'd like to do that but I just have ABSOLUTELY no idea how!!! So could someone please help me, pretty please???

Back