All Hail the AGWA!...

AJB

Cadet
I would like to welcome you, one and all, to the inception of a new, ground-breaking society who IN NO WAY plan world domination through murder, drug-trafficking, weapons-sales or extortion. Alright?...

No, we are the Alliance of Gorgeous Woman Appreciation. Our mandate is very simple: to appreciate the most gorgeous species of womanhood that Him Upstairs ever graced this (mostly) green and pleasant land with. I don't just mean the rich & famous. If you want to appreciate someone who's gorgeous & who's a woman, anywhere, you are welcome.

I invite you. Heterosexual men, bisexual women, and lesbian ladies. All over the world, to join us on our crusade to appreciate the beauty of woman. Are you with us?...

All Hail The...AGWA!... (y) (y) (y)

Chairman:
AJB...alias...THE MAN.

Spokeswoman:

IHEARTALIAS...err, alias...HOLI.

Official Members:

1. CHURCH OF MAMMALS...alias...ALEX.
2. SYDAPO05...alias...SANDY.
3. JEN. JR...alias...JESSICA.
4. HIRED-GOON...alias...GOONY.
5. BLACK-HAIRED SAM...alias...err...SAM.
6. BUBBLES...alias...JUJU.
7. JEHOVAHS WITNESS...alias...ADAMINA.
8. MEXICO CITY...alias...JOE.
9. SABELLA...alias...UNKNOWN.
10. CUTE AS CANDY...alias...STEPH.
11. MHSALIEN...alias...BLONDIE.

More applications are welcome... :D

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jawdrop: :stupid: :sideroll: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :thud: :Ponder: I dont know if I can join this group???But it is funny!!
SYD

haha...how do you know what we look like...and do we have to be beautiful on the outside or in??...HAHAHA AGWA...like mexican water??

I'm confussed ALEx!!! do u fit the profile??? :D Just kidn!!LOL!!
SYD
I dont know if I can join???Like jen said what do u define as "Gorgeous"???

where is the man when u need him!!He probley sleeping!! He is a different time zone!! Oh well my name isnt syd or sandy!!! Sorry I sewed that up!!
SYD

SydAPO05 said:
I'm confussed ALEx!!! do u fit the profile??? :D  Just kidn!!LOL!!
SYD
I dont know if I can join???Like jen said what do u define as "Gorgeous"???
[post="1229556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I know, it stinks having a unisex name like Alex or Sam :( espicially when one of my top celeb crushes played a character named Alex in a movie (Kate Beckinsale :throb: :thud: :love: ).

Back