All Time Favorite Book

I don't know whether anyone's already started a thread like this, but I thought it would be interesting to see everyone's favorite book. So....what's yours????

I'll start. My favorite book is probably To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I just think it's *amazing*.

Yeah. I've read a couple of those before. I liked them a lot, but never had time to read all of them. Actually, I'm about to read Fearless: Before Gaia. Is that any good?

AllTheBest said:
Yeah. I've read a couple of those before. I liked them a lot, but never had time to read all of them. Actually, I'm about to read Fearless: Before Gaia. Is that any good?
It's one of the best (y)

I'll start. My favorite book is probably To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I just think it's *amazing*.

REALLY? ME TOO!!!!! :woot: :woot: *starts jumping around excitedly* I loved it and Scout sounded so cute in her little costume :smiley: ! But I can't figure out why they call him Atticus, please tell me? ;)

I loved To Kill A Mockingbird.

Though this is one of the hardest questions to EVER ask me...considering how much I love books...my favorite book, thanks to Miss Vicki, is the Poisonwood Bible.

I thought not many people would read this so that is why I am placing it here. This is big only my closest frinds and a couple people on the official Alias message boards have heard this.
My favourite book is through the looking glass
In the last episode there are countless references to it.
The whole book is based around a dream.
If you want to know more send me an email don't post because I won't reply
Mrsark47@AOL.com

TX :Ph34r:

The two best book series are:
1. FEARLESS
2. HARRY POTTER

and my favorite book is:
1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It's absolutely breathtaking...very eloquent.

Before Gaia is my fave Fearless book out of them all...it's the one that made me fall in love with the series.

SV was created by Francine, but other people wrote many of the books in the series. In my opinion, Fearless is about a zillion times better than SV.

Chalk another on up for To Kill a Mockingbird, I love that book. For my all time favorite, it's a toss up between that one and Huckleberry Finn, another classic. Thank goodness they made me read these in high school, or I probably never would have picked them up.

nance said:
That was a good read.

But Fearless by Francine Pascal is the best series in the wooorld.
really nance? i never knew! :eek:

;) j/k. i'm not really sure what my favorite book is. maybe one of the ones i've read this summer. they were great.

My favorite book (single) is probably the Nanny Diaries, though I dearly love To Kill A Mockingbird.
Favorite Series: Without even thinking HP.
But if I was to pick overall of anything, I would be with my HP.

PW? Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't know what that is. Enlighten me please!

And I think most people here would admit that Harry Potter is by far the best series. (I definately think so!) I could go on for hours about Harry Potter.

lol ditto AllTheBest but i think that my favorite book is Farmer Boy. in Harry Potter my favorite book in the series is Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (sp).

lauren vartan

btvaughn said:
Yurray for HP! It's my favorite series by far as well...but individual book is PW..
:lol: yes, for me, it's HP without a doubt as well. I lub it! individually though, I'd have to say Gone With The Wind and Scarlett too.

Back