All You Always Wanted to Ask an Alias Character...

*giddy* Thanks for the reviews guys!

Okay, since I actually got reviews (reviews make me happy), I might write some more once I'm through with my tests.

All my writing work is on hold until then. Except maybe for BT that MIGHT be posted tomorrow.. :thinking:

Author: Everyone, listen up, please. Um, readers, if you would stop squealing for just a moment… yes, thank you. Now let go of Mr. Vaughn’s suit. Yes, good girls. Mr. Vaughn, if you’d please come to your seat.

*girls pout* *Vaughn takes his place next to Sydney*

LMAO! I can see myself as one of the girls! Please continue!

HAHAHA!! me 2!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot:
THIS ISGRRRREAT!!!! plz update more ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a a very funny fic, the perfect story to lift a bad mood. But, my dear, you have quite a bad habit of teasing your readers. You write an excellent chapter, and then leave the audience hanging for weeks on end. This is true not only for this fic, but for all your others as well, which i adore. I beg you to correct this awful habit.

This is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you PM me when you write more? :D
And I agree with you on the "anything to get out of math homework" thing :D

omgosh it is sooo great and ya can you pm when the next chap is up? thanx!! it was soo good it was hilarious when sark went *caughdisgustingcough* lol hahahaha and it is SOO creative in the way you did it!! its like a tv show but people like have there fanfics and stuff!! lol hahahaha

lauren vartan :surf:

New chapter! Hope you like it. :D Thanks for being so patient and waiting.

xdancer: :lol: I'm sorry. I'll try to write faster, alright? ;) You do have a point.

I hope you all like the chapter.

Chapter 2

Author: Welcome back to All You Always Wanted to Ask an Alias Character But Never had an *pauses for breath* Author Disturbed Enough to Write a Fic About it. We’re here today with, well, the Alias characters.

Adrian Brody *unsure*: Erm… hi… I’m actually not an Alias character. I don’t have a clue as to why I’m here.

Author: Me neither. *grins* It’s a mystery. *dreamy eyes*

*Someone screams through comm. link. *

Author: Oh, erm, sorry. So, now we’ll be taking phonecalls from our viewers. Hi, anyone on the line?

Fan voice #1: Hi, I’m Lisa.

Author: Hi Lisa. Where are you from?

Fan voice #1: I’m from Illinois.

Author: So what do you want to know about the- *interrupts herself* *turns to stare at where the agents’ table, whose voices are raised*

Vaughn: See? “Hi, I’m Lisa.” I has such a wonderful ring to it.

Sydney: There’s no ring.

Vaughn: Yes there is. Marshall, help me out here. You’re Lisa, alright?

Marshall: Uh…

Vaughn: Great. So, I come to you and say. “Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Michael.”

*Marshall stares at him*

Marshall: Um… Agent Vaughn... I know who you are.

Vaughn: Work with me here, Marshall. I say “I’m Michael.” And you reply…

Marshall: Pretty name?

Vaughn: No!! No no no!! You say “I’m Lisa.”

Marshall: Ooo… I get it now. I’ve played this game before.

Vaughn: It’s not a game, it’s just a demonstration of the power of this name.

Sydney: Erm.. Vaughn, sweetie… people are watching.

*Vaughn slowly turns towards the public*

Vaughn: Sorry… *shy smile*

Author *heart-shaped eyes*: You’re forgiven, darling. *sighs*

*Author is screamed at again*

Author *business-like*: So, Lisa asked if anyone could explain to her why everyone is so obsessed with Rambaldi, and what is his history and significance.

*agents look at each other*

Kendall: Erm.. you see…

Jack: Rambaldi’s important because well… he.. I mean…

*Sloane raises hand*

Sloane: I know I know I know!

*Sloane is completely ignored*

Sydney: There’s the circumference…

Vaughn: That big red ball that provided us the first season cliffhanger.

Sydney: Yes… and then there is… *turns to Irina* Why don’t you say it, mom?

Irina *dreamily staring at Adrian Brody, who looks very uncomfortable*: What?

Sydney: Mom!

Irina *snapping out*: What is it, dear?

Sloane *still raising hand*: I know I know! Let me explain! I know I know!

*Sloane is still ignored*

Weiss: Man, I’m hungry. Isn’t there food in this place?

Author *politely*: This is a fictional TV show.

Weiss: Your point being?

Sloane: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!

Author: Well, I suppose we could order a pizza or something.

Jack: Make it pepperoni.

Irina: I don’t like pepperoni.

Jack *suppressing a smirk*: I know.

Sark: Bring wine as well.

Sloane: Aren’t you listening to me? I know the answer! I KNOW I KNOW!

Sydney: Instead of pizza, can Vaughn and I have Chinese?

Author: Why?

Sydney: Because we always have Chinese in fan fiction.

Author *shrugs*: Alright.

Kendall: This is totally against the protocol. We aren’t allowed to eat during a fictional TV show.

Author: Alright, which part of the concept of this fic did you not understand? There is no protocol.

Kendall: In that case, I want extra cheese on mine.

Author: Adrian, sweetie, what would you like?

Adrian: To get out of this place.

Author: Unfortunately I can’t order that. But you can share my pizza. *grins*

Adrian *closes eyes*: This is not happening. This is not happening. This is not happening.

Sloane: It’s always like this; no one cares about the bad guy. Do people try to understand him? No. Do people try to go over his childhood traumas? No. Do people let him answer the damned question? Noooo… Let us all ignore Sloane, he’s not worthy of our crappy fan fiction TV show. It’s just like when I was at third grade and Johnny didn’t let me seat next to him on the cafeteria and… *rambles on*

Author: So it’s two large pizzas with extra cheese, two dozens of eggrolls, a pepperoni pizza, a bottle of wine, two éclairs, noodle soup, bananas, peanut butter sandwich and that is all, right?

Sloane: Wait, what about me?

Author *ignores*: Okay, we’re all set. *turns to camera* We’re going to take a break now, so I can feed these people. When we get back, we’ll have some more questions for our agents, and a bombastic revelation by Jack Bristow. *Barbie smile, points to camera* Don’t go away.

Sloane: WHAT ABOUT MEEEE??????

Trish said:
Sloane: It’s always like this; no one cares about the bad guy. Do people try to understand him? No. Do people try to go over his childhood traumas? No. Do people let him answer the damned question? Noooo… Let us all ignore Sloane, he’s not worthy of our crappy fan fiction TV show. It’s just like when I was at third grade and Johnny didn’t let me seat next to him on the cafeteria and… *rambles on*
This is my favorite part. Thanks for updating!

This has to be one of the funniest things i have ever read. Excuse me while I go laugh my head off.
Thanks for the PM.

Sydney: Yes… and then there is… *turns to Irina* Why don’t you say it, mom?

Irina *dreamily staring at Adrian Brody, who looks very uncomfortable*: What?

Sydney: Mom!

Irina *snapping out*: What is it, dear?

LOL, that's my favorite part! Please update soon!

OMG Trish. That was absolutely hysterical. Honestly that ws just frikin hilarious. And I loved the Adrian Brody throw in :P Hehehehe. How do you do it?? How do you write such amazing things???

I think my favorite part was when Syd asked for Chinese because "We always have Chinese in fan fics." :P hehe. GOOD JOB!! (y)

Back