America's Next Top Model

okay...I LOVE this show! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

which season are you talking about? there are two seasons so far. the last one ended sometime in May, I think. The one they're showing right now was the 1st season, which IMO was the best because of Elise, Adrienne and the totally anal and religious Robin :rolleyes:

The 3rd season starts this fall! :woot:

ahh, I just saw the 3rd last episode of the second season. I can't believe Shandi did that!

I'm in total shock and disbelief.

I do like Shandi though.

I hate that this show always goes the whole way through in America and then only after that they show it in Canada...gah, drives me nuts.

I watched one episode of this show, and i actually heard one of the models say "I worked really hard to get here". I started to laugh out loud and changed the channel.

Regarding 10/20/04 Episode (The Girl Who Cries When She Looks in the Mirror):

The Dooney photoshoot reminds me of the fugly Lindsay Lohan shots for them.

La Perla is hot.

Ew, everyone looked so scary in this photoshoot. I hate Amanda's hitchhiker pose.

Tyra is such a diva and her hair is always freaky with way to many extensions. Oh, but janice Dickinson cracks me up with her meanness. She's like Simon from American Idol with a boob job.

Was there an episode last week? I missed it. I don't really like the girls this season. 1st season was the best. It rocked.

I hate Eva for some reason, but I completely laughed at her stupidity on that Japanese commerical ep.

i didn't really keepm up with last season, only towards the end up this season is hilarious!! there's so many chick fights! too bad they kicked brandy off:( she was the one who created most of them :P and omg! rebecca, the girl that fainted, that was scary!!! :eek:

Naima keeps on winning the challenges! I think either her or Brittany are going to win. I was glad that Brandy got the boot she was just too much to handle.

Wow, Kahlen totally rocked tonight. Imagine losing a friend and then having the photo shoot be in...a cemetery...in an open grave. Christina was really sweet, the way she comforted Khalen.

Naima won Cover Girl of the Week AGAIN and Janice got it on with Nigel at the judging AGAIN.

Michelle looks like a man imo.

I bet Naima wins, but I still want Brit or maybe Kahlen.

Back