Angelina Jolie

I didn't say that she was weird, that's is the way that she is portrayed through the press, that is what they label her. I believe that she is unique. I think weirdness is relative because everyone has their own level of normalcy and when someone else exceeds that's person's level, then it's considered to be weird.

It upsets me that Angelina has now restricted journalists from asking her about her personal relationships including Brad. I understand why she did it because journalists constantly asking her if she had an affair with him is annoying since she has already answered that question numerous times. (I believe that she didn't)

Look, she is an honest and open person which is what the press wants, but they're never satisfied. What I always respected about her is how she always stepped up to the press instead of hiding behind a camp of publicists like other celebrities. So, I completely support her for putting a legal restriction on journalists. Like she reportedly said in her "Today" interview, whatever she says won't matter because the media are going to write whatever the hell they want, so why bother answering the question?

Like Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, instead of having the press beat down the door into her personal life she willingly opened it for them and welcomed them. What do they do? They treat her like some piece of meat tearing her to shreds making her seem like something that she is not and accusing her of destroying a marriage that showed signs of strain before she entered the picture.

This just goes to show that no matter how much she'll change and grow the press will always demonize her.

i LOVE angelina Jolie!!!
she just so pretty!!!! and she's like a individual!!! she's kool and proud to be who she is!!
i love her!! LOL!! she's portrayed as such a stron woman!! :D

i think that she's an interesting person.

she has guts, that's for sure. i feel sorry for her that she's being hounded about "Breaking up Jen and Brad". even if she did have an affair (which i don't think she did, and if she did then it's none of my business), it takes two to tango. therefore it would be more Brad's fault. because he's the one restrained by marriage.

sugababyboo said:
I didn't say that she was weird, that's is the way that she is portrayed through the press, that is what they label her. I believe that she is unique. I think weirdness is relative because everyone has their own level of normalcy and when someone else exceeds that's person's level, then it's considered to be weird.

It upsets me that Angelina has now restricted journalists from asking her about her personal relationships including Brad.  I understand why she did it because journalists constantly asking her if she had an affair with him is annoying since she has already answered that question numerous times.  (I believe that she didn't)

Look, she is an honest and open person which is what the press wants, but they're never satisfied.  What I always respected about her is how she always stepped up to the press instead of hiding behind a camp of publicists like other celebrities.  So, I completely support her for putting a legal restriction on journalists.  Like she reportedly said  in her "Today" interview, whatever she says won't matter because the media are going to write whatever the hell they want, so why bother answering the question?

Like Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, instead of having the press beat down the door into her personal life she willingly opened it for them and welcomed them.  What do they do?  They treat her like some piece of meat tearing her to shreds making her seem like something that she is not and accusing her of destroying a marriage that showed signs of strain before she entered the picture.

This just goes to show that no matter how much she'll change and grow the press will always demonize her.
[post="1372437"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HEAR HEAR!!!! way to go!! exactly my opinion! i agree strongly! you took the word out of my mouth!! thanks! (y) ;) you go girl! :D

ETA: can anyone who has seen mr. and mrs. smith tell me what you thought? how many stars would you give? don't spoil me but tell me if it was good or bad or ok or great! :smiley: because it hasn't come here yet, and i can't wait not knowing ANYTHING! :blink:

pii_lena4ever said:
ETA: can anyone who has seen mr. and mrs. smith tell me what you thought? how many stars would you give? don't spoil me but tell me if it was good or bad or ok or great!  :smiley:  because it hasn't come here yet, and i can't wait not knowing ANYTHING! :blink:
[post="1387078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought it was a great movie!!! It was a bit slow and unrealistic at parts, but it was overall a great movie!! Angelina was awesome (so was Brad for that matter) in it and of course, hot as usual!

AgentDesertRose said:
I thought it was a great movie!!! It was a bit slow and unrealistic at parts, but it was overall a great movie!! Angelina was awesome (so was Brad for that matter) in it and of course, hot as usual!
[post="1390448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oi oi oi i can't wait!!! :woot: :thud: :blowup:

I've always had this fascination with her. She's so gorgeous and a great actress, but someone who really notices the world around her. Now if someone just notices what is going on around him or her and does something about it, that can make that person a great person. And that is Angelina. She does have the tabloids hounding her, but she deals with it. Oh, how I love Angelina.

I agree with you all.

Poor Angelina she happened to be doing a movie with one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and boom his marriage feel apart.

It happens.

They have awesome chemistry on the screen so if something happens off screen good for them. :smiley: ;)

Let them be happy.

But she has absoultely flawless skin in the movie and boy can she drive a car.

Loved the movie although slightly ridiculous in parts but hey it Hollywood Man :smiley: ;)

I like her. She's a good action-actor.

About the Brad/Angelina thing: I honestly don't care. I wish everyone weren't so obsessed w/ celebrity relationships. :confused:

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, I mean my friends think Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson are FAR more attractive than Angelina Jolie!!! :eek: :eek:

Hey guys Angelina Jolie has adopted an Ethiopian girl! She's named her Zahara Marley Jolie! Read about it HERE

sugababyboo said:
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, I mean my friends think Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson are FAR more attractive than Angelina Jolie!!! :eek:  :eek:

Hey guys Angelina Jolie has adopted an Ethiopian girl! She's named her Zahara Marley Jolie! Read about it HERE
[post="1408361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok, your friends think paris and pam are more attractive than angie?! = :jawdrop:
she's adopted an Ethiopian girl!? i didn't know that!!! :jawdrop:
wow that is so great!! *runs to site* thanks for the link suga!
ok so of course of course i managed to miss mr. and mrs. smith. :banghead: the only week this summer i wasn't at home, and yes. then it has to come here. of course. i seriously banged my head into a wall when i realized i'll miss it! but i hope i can still catch it in some other town! (y) :banghead:
:run:

ETA: awww maddox looks so cute in those pictures! :smiley:

Yes, and personally, I believe that's it better to have someone close to you be a AJ fan rather than let's say Paris Hilton, at least Angelina earned her success, fame, wealth and she's actually talented to boot. Oh and she really believes in and cares for the causes that she supports instead of doing it to just be trendy.

I LOVE Angie! I think she is gorgeous, and an amazing actress and person.
many people dont like her because they still look at her as the dark person she used to be. others dont like her and blame her for breaking up brad and jen... but they both claim nothing is going on and even if there is i think the blame is rightfully brads. ((i read in an interview that she would NEVER have an affair especially since her father cheated on her mother and she knows its impacts and stuff))

i looooove girl, interrupted... own it in fact. i still have to see beyond borders and i cant wait to see it now, after reading some of your comments about it!

Back