Politics Animal rights

Okay, I was just wondering if anyone is into animal rights and loving animals as much as me. I write letters to the president and other top people everyday demanding that fur should be banned and hunting and animal testing and so on. I actually was invited by Peter Fitzgerald to have brunch with him in Washington D.C. and to speak in front of the senate about animals! I was soooooooooooo excited, but my parents didn't let me go. Anyway, anyone else like me? :lol:

Animals are animals....of course there should be a limit and I'm against torturing the animals, but as far as eating them for our needs, that's totally cool with me.

I dont tink animals should be tested on or anything like that its the most cruel thing ever its like how would you like it if someone did that too you??? Its evil and it needs to stop!!!....I eat animals but not a lot of them and I dont like eating it I just do

Milo47 said:
But it's been happening for centuries....it's a living to most people....you can't just ban it
I'm not completely against it. For instance, I'm one-third Cherokee Indian, so it's part of our culture I suppose.

Back