Anti-Bush - Pro-Peace and Kerry Club

Whether you like Eminem or not, he made a song about President Bush. Extremely controversial from the mouths of others. The song is called "Mosh." If you can dl the video and watch it, I strongly recommend it. If not the video, then the song. Listen closely to the last 3 verses.

All the people up top on the side and the middle
Come together lets all bomb and swamp just a little
Just let it gradually build from the front to the back
All you can see is a sea of people some white and some black
Don't matter what color, all that matters we gathered together
To celebrate for the same cause don't matter the weather
If it rains let it rain, yea the wetter the better
They ain't gonna stop us they can't, we stronger now more than ever
They tell us no we say yea, they tell us stop we say go
Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em know
Stomp, push, shove, mush, f*** Bush, until they bring our troops home (c'mon)

Imagine it pouring, it's raining down on us
Mosh pits outside the oval office
Someone's tryina tell us something,
Maybe this is god just sayin' we're responsible
For this monster, this coward,
That we have empowered
This is Bin Laden, look at his head noddin'
How could we allow something like this without pumping our fists
Now this is our final hour
Let me be the voice in your strength and your choice
Let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise
Try to amplify the times it, and multiply by six...
Teen million people, Are equal at this high pitch
Maybe we can reach alqueda through my speech
Let the president answer a higher anarchy
Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own war
Let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil
No more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyal
If we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing a hero
Look in his eyes its all lies
The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped
And replaced with his own face, Mosh now or die
If I get sniped tonight you know why,
Cause I told you to fight.

And as we proceed,
To Mosh through this desert storm,
In these closing statements, if they should argue
Let us beg to differ
As we set aside our differences
And assemble our own army
To disarm this Weapon of Mass Destruction
That we call our President, for the present
And Mosh for the future of our next generation
To speak and be heard
Mr. President, Mr. Senator
Do you guy's hear us...hear us.

You know, a lot of people say celebrities shouldn't have opinions, but I really admire people who use their power to make their concerns heard. Somebody has to do it, and if I were a celebrity I certainly would.

why does it realy matter what forum it goes in?
ne ways

kerry should have won! i dont like bush at all sorry to tohse poeple that do but personaly i think the nation is going to suffer so much form his wining the eleciton the dwon fall of american has begun ...

Yes, actually a lot of us did, 56 Million to be exact. This President needed to go, end of story, war or no war.

Anyway, can we change it to the "Pro Peace" club and if so, can I have a number? (not that I'm not Pro Kerry too but the election is over)

But taking Kerry out defeats the purpose of it all. We are members because we hate Bush, and we hate the fact he started this ridiculous war in Iraq.

but if i had been old enough, i would have voted for him.

i'm just annoyed that the democratic party isn't coming up with very good candidates. i thought kerry was pretty good, but gah! :hmm:

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Yes, actually a lot of us did, 56 Million to be exact. This President needed to go, end of story, war or no war.
[post="1063515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's where you are very wrong. The president did not NEED to go. He WANTED to go. Big difference. Why would he need to go when Iraq had no links with Al Qaeda and when Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction? Why were there some of his secretaries killing themselves trying to convince EVERYONE that they need to go to war, when in fact, when asked why, they could not come up with a reply? Why did Dick Cheyney and Bush make the claims that they were 100% certain that there were weapons in Iraq, and now they come out and say they were wrong? It's blatant ignorance to think that they needed to go to war.

There are other countries that are occupying their neighbours, there are countries that are currently mining uranium, there are countries that are currently creating nuclear bombs as we speak, and the Bush adminstration does NOTHING about it.

You see, Iraq is occupying an area of land where most of the world's oil is found. Can you justify any of the things I said. NO. This man is dropping HUNDREDS of TONNES of weapons on a city of Fallujah, which is no more than 6KM SQUARED of land (where the cities, and buildings are). The rest of the landscape is FLAT DESERT, and it's embarassing. They bring over 100 000 or so troops to this small area of land.

THEY ARE DOING THIS not because there are "terrorists" in Fallujah, rather, they are doing this to show the American people: "Look, we're doing something. We'er fighting the bad guys."

It's funny, CNN shows one minute of video footage of the bombing. Meanwhile, all night, and all day, US war planes are dropping bombs all over the city... infiltry forces are going into the city with tanks, Ak-47s, and other s***. This war shouldn't be happening in the first place, and just look at the degree of it. They DO NOT show you the truth in American media. It's pathetic. Anyways, the Americans decided to elect him.

We'll see the US economy in 4 years... from the greatest surplus in US history, to the greatest deficit. 'NUFF said.

Back