Anti-cell phone thread

I hate cell phones. All the preps have them. Cell phones are so gay. lol.. I remember when I was younger I used to want one.. lol! Cell phones can give you brain cancer if you use them too much.. you have to pay for it (why the fuc,k would I pay to talk on the phone when I can use my house phone for free?!) ..lol. All the preps have them.. it`s just another gay trend.. oh wow look at me I`m so kEwLiO cuz I have an electronic moble device in my pocket. lmmfao. LOL.. N-E-Ways.. enough wasting my time talking about PrEpPy CeLLiEs~*

i have one, but i'm against people DRIVING with a cell phone, it's the most irritating thing when they can't stay in their lane or turn on their turn signal or something small, just gets on my nerves VERY easily!

I hate cell phones. I've had one once, and I never used it so I finally gave up on it. I love not having one because then people can never get a hold of me which is great. Usually my mom would use it to check up on me, and now she can't do that. :D

The only time it would have come in handy was when my car broke down. Could've used one then. ;)

you dont need alot of money to have a cell phone. I'm thinking about getting one of those pay as you go phones. You get less minutes and its alot cheaper.

Back