Anti-cell phone thread

i'm getting a cell phone soon but i swear... i'm going to lose it on purpose... they piss me off so much...

like when we're in the car and my mom is screaming into her cell and driving at the same time- goddammit, i just wanna take it and throw it out the window :banghead:

errm I have a cell phone.... I like it. I don't call anyone, just play games on it. It has a camera thingie and a sound recorder. Also connection to the internet. See, my cell is a good cell

Betha Bristow said:
errm I have a cell phone.... I like it. I don't call anyone, just play games on it. It has a camera thingie and a sound recorder. Also connection to the internet. See, my cell is a good cell
lucky you!

SecretAgentMan said:
Betha Bristow said:
lucky you!
yeah, Moria, you are so lucky :angry:

i should get one so i can text message. then i can text message people. and arash can get a phone so i could text message him. too bad my parents won't let me get one....instead i'm getting a phone card.

freelancer26 said:
I want a cell phone soooooooooo bad and i think i might get one soon!
well, since you are rambaldi, why dont you just invent one ;)

everyone from 9-10 years old and upwards has a cell where i live. its so strange watching a 10-year old going to school playing with his cell. they should play with something else until they reach 13-14, then they can start thinking about cellphones :smiley:

agjell said:
freelancer26 said:
I want a cell phone soooooooooo bad and i think i might get one soon!
well, since you are rambaldi, why dont you just invent one ;)

everyone from 9-10 years old and upwards has a cell where i live. its so strange watching a 10-year old going to school playing with his cell. they should play with something else until they reach 13-14, then they can start thinking about cellphones :smiley:
lol it's not that simple!

Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Betha Bristow said:
lucky you!
^_^ :D :D :angelic:

DON'T KILL MEH! :Ph34r:
:rolleyes: i might get one, but i highly doubt it..

SecretAgentMan said:
my dad keeps telling me its a waste of money to get a phone.
SAAAAAAAAAAM! You don't need to listen to your dad! Your free! You haven't seemed to realize that yet, but you can get one anyways!!!!!!!! ^_^

freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Betha Bristow said:
lucky you!

*mails moriel a cell phone along with the scanner* there! happy now? ^_^

Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Betha Bristow said:
lucky you!

lol :lol: i guess!

Betha Bristow said:
SecretAgentMan said:
my dad keeps telling me its a waste of money to get a phone.
SAAAAAAAAAAM! You don't need to listen to your dad! Your free! You haven't seemed to realize that yet, but you can get one anyways!!!!!!!! ^_^
yes I know, but my money is also my familys money. I'm a conservative so I spend my money wisely....

freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Betha Bristow said:
lucky you!

lol :lol: i guess!
LMAO goooooood ^_^

Back