Any possibility of Alias reruns during the

ABC Family did that for season 1... but I haven't seen anything since... I wonder when TNT is going to start airing Alias?

I really hope they do put reruns on cable networks. It'd be nice to catch up on some of the episodes I missed over the summer!!

As much as I would love to see reruns on tv... The DVD's are so much better. Alias is a great show to watch commercial free and if you like the show... rent or buy the DVDs. I have the first three seasons and they are pretty much my most prized possessions. I have a lot of movies too, but the Alias DVDs... truly worth the money! (And some video stores have them available for rent)

^ Alias w/ no commercials are awesome. I got so annoyed by the commercials during the finale. But the blockbuster in my area doesn't have Season 2 and I don't think they have the last two discs of season 1. So I'm gonna go into Season 3 not seeing the last 8 eps of Season 1 and all of season 2.

I agree that the dvd's are truely worth the money. i spent about $170 on the first three. and i love them! i watch them every other weekend if i'm not doing anything. and whenever i'm craving michael vartan tv in the weekdays. when the 4th season comes out, i dont care how much it costs, i'm getting it. anyone who doesn't have them, i highly recomend it. (y) :smiley:

The DVD's are definitely worth it. I especiall like the "play all" option which lets you run seamlessly from one ep into the next. I just wish they would make the end of the "previously on Alias" clip a chapter break, because when you're watching straight through you don't want to see that part. As it is you have to just fast forward, which is slower on a DVD than on VCR.

I wish ABC would rerun season 4 in the summer though . . . now that I know where it was all headed, I'm anxious to rewatch the first half of the season and see how my reaction to it changes!!

freakforalias said:
ABC Family did that for season 1... but I haven't seen anything since... I wonder when TNT is going to start airing Alias?
[post="1358795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think TNT should be showing them sometime this year. Probably fall?

Back