Anyone know when S2 Alias DVD will be in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,
I'm new, and unfortunately I live in the UK and don't have sky so I am not up to date with ALIAS. As you can imagine, it is very frustrating, so I was wondering if anyone knows when the Alias Region 2 DVD will be available in the UK?
Thanx ;)

'Nothing in the world is the way it should be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Thanx for the welcoming and quick replies amisha and WillTippinRocks! I already feel accepted, and I've only just signed up. :smiley: I hope that the Season 2 dvd does come out in the UK in december! Yeh, I do love Angel! I'm glad you guys are Angel and Alias fans too!

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

South-East, are you from England too?

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Thanx for the welcoming, much appreciated!
amisha, the readon I asked about the dvd was that I thought it was coming to america on dec 2, but i heard rumours that it might not come to the Uk til 2004...I hope it does come in dec. though!
xxx

alias.jpg

i think it is gonna come out in both places at around the same time, but i'm not sure. don't take my word on it

amisha
xxx

hi fellow brits - i too am hoping it will be out december but i'm not sure if the dates i've seen are for USA or UK!! Fingers crossed guuys!!!! ;)

and welcome to our newbie!! :hi:

kool!!! i got season 1 4 my b'day!!! but if it's commin out in december then............ i don't think i'll get it cus i'm gettin TTT special edition 4 xmas so.............................
felgercarb!!! lol!!!!
oh btw i'm from birmingham!!! i'm a brummie!!!!

is that the same day the alias mag comes out??? or does that alias magazine come out later??? cus in the alias mag i got it says on 2nd of december but that might only b 4 america!!!

See thats what i was wanderin! im sure it aint comin out until next year or later on! if it is comin out on Dec 2nd i m gonna get it for a xmas present!!

Well, I'm still hopeful, but in the alias mag it said that the S2 dvd was only coming out in America on Dec 2. and that they hadn't confirmed a date for the UK yet. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back