AOA

I'm a huge fan of Alias! I'm so excited about the new fall season...so many great looking shows coming out. As a downright obsessed Alias fan, that new show Threat Matrix seems pretty interesting. Have you guys heard about that show? It's sort of similar to Alias......

oh my gosh. i ACTUALLY forgot to watch alias last sunday. i was so stressed and had so much hw and i just don't know what's happening to me. i think i'm going to cry now.

yah, people complain about me. every monday during an ALIAS season i'll see a friend of mine and they patiently sit and nod politely as i engage in a retelling of the ALIAS from the previous night. and then pretty much every day i tell everyone i run into, strangers even, all about what goes on at allalias.com. the discussions, the theories, the rumours. it's a wonder i still have any friends left. and i am doing my part trying to get everyone to watch ALIAS. however the 2 people that i've gotten most excited about it, don't have cable. so i told them that i'd tape it (cause i do anyway) and i'd bring it over. i would have them over sunday nights but they're talkers. and i really can't stand the talking during my ALIAS. i'm sure you all understand. being pestered with stupid questions during a mission briefing is really rude. cause you need to understand the mission just as much as Sydney does.

Back