AOA

alias_fan said:
WOW! long number.... but welcome! i just love your av... it's the first av i ever had here when i just joined.
thanx, i love the sight and all the people. and yea, i made myself learn it a while ago, and amazingly enough, i still know it :P

Intel said:
QUOTE (glimmerofhope @ Jul 28 2003, 12:39 AM)
I was looking through this weeks Woman's Day magazine and I flicked to the good gossip section and I was looking through and saw the heading Jen's New Baby and I did a double take to make sure I had read it properley and it said Jen's new baby, but it was talking about her new labrador pup. I was like phew!

LoL! a new pup aww, that's cute :smiley: yay!!! 2 hour's till Alias :D
LOL! I would've been like, whoa...she has a kid?

YA! im glad we have happy AOAers!!!!

i was slightly upset! i missed the rerun of a dark turn here because iwent to see..................pirates of the caribbean(again! :smiley: ) lol! but its all good becuase i have the tape and watched it! ;)

I've seen it twice as well! Great flick! Johnny Depp did a really great portrayel of his character......but yes AOAing is a blast!!!

true true....irina seems deceitful but I'm thinking she's only doing it out of love and protection......although we still have yet to find that out for sure@

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH ALIAS IS GOING TO BE ON SEPTEMBER 28 JUST LIKE ALIASALIAS PREDICTED! lol... i'm okay... anyone hear about the new alias magazine they're making?

they are making an alias mag?!?!?!?!? ooo i should check that out!

and i know im sooooo excited september twenty-eighth im sooo excited!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

:D An Alias mag, cool, i'm so getting it if that's the case :D hehe, "Cipher" is going to air here on Monday, but i should be asleep right now cuz im going to the snow!!!!!!!!

Victoria King said:
they are making an alias mag?!?!?!?!? ooo i should check that out!

and i know im sooooo excited september twenty-eighth im sooo excited!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
yep and alias magazine, i saw it on alias-media a few days ago... hmm... i'm trying to find the link...okay go here to read the story on it.

Back