AOA

alias_fan said:
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH ALIAS IS GOING TO BE ON SEPTEMBER 28 JUST LIKE ALIASALIAS PREDICTED! lol... i'm okay... anyone hear about the new alias magazine they're making?
i think alot of us predicticted that

lol, yeah. i suppose so. just about a month and a half ago when i asked he was the one who told me. because like right after the season finale i freaked out because someone told me alias might be starting in october. ::shakes head:: who knows what'd i'd have done if that had been true.

alias_fan said:
lol, yeah. i suppose so. just about a month and a half ago when i asked he was the one who told me. because like right after the season finale i freaked out because someone told me alias might be starting in october. ::shakes head:: who knows what'd i'd have done if that had been true.
freak out

alias is so addictive to watch i barely watch anything on tv and missed things like going out with friends phone calls and loads of other stuff just to watch it. you see i used to have a bad habit saying yes to everything so if someone said can i sleep around your house or wanna come out i was like yes yes yes, but now its like no i cant or you cant alias is on, its the best show ever not a single bad thing can be said about it, i can remember the first episode i watched, they showed loads of clips of some girl with red hair shooting guys and i got it mixed up with dark angel and randomly one day watched it and it was the one where she went in the asylum cant remember what it wa called, well it was either that one or the box not sure, and it was just so great to watch cause every second i was like what happened next lol...

...then shortly after i invested in hair dye and contacts and now i never look the same ;o)

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
alias_fan said:
lol, yeah. i suppose so. just about a month and a half ago when i asked he was the one who told me.  because like right after the season finale i freaked out because someone told me alias might be starting in october. ::shakes head:: who knows what'd i'd have done if that had been true.
freak out
very perceptive. i probably would... along with some screaming and trying to find a way to sue someone for that.

alias_fan said:
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH ALIAS IS GOING TO BE ON SEPTEMBER 28 JUST LIKE ALIASALIAS PREDICTED! lol... i'm okay... anyone hear about the new alias magazine they're making?
hey I PREDICTED THAT Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm 67% phychic how is that?

okay, let's put it this way, lots of people predicted it, i'm the only one who didn't so i get gleefully excited.... and 67% psychic? how does that work out? :confused:

ok im new here but to show u how obsessed i am here goes....
the night of the finale i went through stages
1.) I sat there on my couch my knees to my chin shaking not knowing what just happend
2.) started crying
3.) crying became mad rage
4.) ran up to room and pulled hundreds of dollars worth of alias merchandise off the wall
5.) sat on my bed eyes wide open until 3 in the morning

NEXT DAY

I didnt talk to anyone, except if i had to answer a teacher
second day refused to talk about alias..
by the third day i refused to think about even though i did anyway
I was soo mad I am still extremely pissed, but i still buy everything that has to do with alias
anyway
that is pretty much my life

lol! sounds sort of my reaction! except it also involved some screaming my head off at some poor little kid who annoyed me. i was very tense during those days after the finale.

hey everyone. i've posted a few things here before. i'm definitely obsessed with alias. anyway, i was in dc this week and i went to the international spy museum! it was really cool. the echelon system is actually real. i thought jj abrams just made that up. it seems like an invasion of privacy.

obsessed is a little bit of an understatement at this point in time.....more like a stalker or something closer to that!

Back