Season 5 AOL Preview

Maybe they are staring at the boat, wich they manage to get from Echelon? Marshall is faster on the keyboard than Peyton :P

Remember that Prophet 5 is really the Government? Maybe the Prophet 5 part of the CIA is deleating files Marshall shouldn't be accessing?

What did Jack say is the big question?

Watch the clip again... Jack asks Marshall: "What archive were you logged into?" (or something similar)

Marshall stammers something about it being wrong... but Jack's response is answering his question to Marshall a few seconds earlier... "It's our own."

Marshall was logged into APO archives (which for him is probably standard practice) and BOOM, proof we've got a double agent in APO. The big question shouldn't be what did Jack say. It should be, who is the traitor in APO? And Sloane is such an easy answer, it's not him. I'm with either Agent Grace (as the obvious "not-Sloane" pick) or I'll take Dixon.

Hmmm....Have we decided if Jack said, "It's our own" or "It's not wrong" ??

When I listened to it, I thought it was "It's not wrong". But now that I think about it, it could be either. I wonder what's going to happen next......

Wow, she's having contractions. Poor girl.

You would think Sydney would just be able to take a break and have her baby in a normal atmosphere. *lol* but that wouldn't be Alias. :smiley:

Woah I haven't been here in like forever!!! but I'm back awww I missed AA

OMG it seemed like she was having contractions, mabey what jack saw was the room, with the baby crib, and the blanket, that they showed at the end of Horizon

YAY there was a 47, i missed the 47's :D

Back