Season 4 AOL promo

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
WTF is up with Syd's hairdo? Is it me or doesn't it seem like the makeup/hair/whatever artists try to give her a unique style every week? :lol: Even from scene to scene (notice in 'Tuesday': hair down, hair messy ponytail, hair neat ponytail, hair in loop -- yes I noticed all of these changes :P I'm just perceptive is all ;)). lol They really need a life. The half-up loop thing just looks weird. :blink:

I totally agree with you. Towards the beginnning the the season I would rush to my computer to view the aol preview and post my rating here on allalias. The AOL clips arnt usually that interesting to me. They always cut and paste clips around and sometimes its hard to actualy tell what is going on. You can just tell she is on a mission with blah person and blah person and a small little cliffhanger in the clip.

up until last week, I didn't have any problems watching/ accessing the AOL promo...last week, it said I didn't have the proper program to watch. WTF?

and this has what to do with the promor leslie :rotflmao:

the promo looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i lvoe when syd gets in a pickle and has to be saved - and i love when vaughn and jack are doing the saving (y) looks great - can't wait for next week :smiley:

hahaha! yeah her hair does change alot now...i didn't like her hair when they were dancing last week at the end.... what happened to her cute lil bangs???

anywayz....the clip looks awesome!!!! can't wait!! :woot:

The promo frickin rocks! Syd looks fine in my opinion, a lot better than some OTHER Season 4 episodes *COUGH ICE COUGH*

Finally it looks like some good action. Actually exciting....

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahaha! yeah her hair does change alot now...i didn't like her hair when they were dancing last week at the end.... what happened to her cute lil bangs???

anywayz....the clip looks awesome!!!! can't wait!!  :woot:
[post="1286654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I Have to agree the bangs are adorable on her. But my favorite look for JG includes slightly shorter hair.

Back