Not open for further replies.
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
to you it may seem like we are being harsh but you didnt know her...
I think we're alone Siri...you me and Jo as usual...I guess we're just cruel and heartless...or at least thats how people are probably perceiving us...because we wont forgive her...
yup, us alone as usual *sigh*

yeah, i guess we are just heartless *****es... oh well
ugh....I bet...but she has no reason to be forgiven. Just because she's sorry doesn't mean anything. Sorry can't take back the hurt she caused. The lies she said. Every decietful thing she's done. Sorry doesn't change a THING. We don't need to forgive her, and I don't think I ever will.
I certainly wnt... and how do we know she isnt just lying about being sorry too?
exactly! Now we can never be sure of whether she means something or not! Well, like we'll ever talk to her again...
No one can trust anything seh says.

anyway yes, she is gone for good :D
CEEELLLLEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON! LMAO!! Sorry...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
I think we're alone Siri...you me and Jo as usual...I guess we're just cruel and heartless...or at least thats how people are probably perceiving us...because we wont forgive her...

ugh....I bet...but she has no reason to be forgiven. Just because she's sorry doesn't mean anything. Sorry can't take back the hurt she caused. The lies she said. Every decietful thing she's done. Sorry doesn't change a THING. We don't need to forgive her, and I don't think I ever will.
I certainly wnt... and how do we know she isnt just lying about being sorry too?
exactly! Now we can never be sure of whether she means something or not! Well, like we'll ever talk to her again...
No one can trust anything seh says.

anyway yes, she is gone for good :D
CEEELLLLEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON! LMAO!! Sorry...
haha i like that song! :balloons:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:

THATS HOW I FEEL!! Why trust her apology...we've never been able to trust one single thing shes ever said...and now that you know shes a liar you want to trust her?...it seems totally backwards!...

boy natalie sure did help us a lot....i understand now why people are asking us to help her by forgiving her! (im being sarcastic by the way)

Yes I know! I'm gonna name all my kids Natalie! Even if they are boys! Even if i have more than one, I'll have Natalie 1 and Natalie 2! :woot:

oh YEAH! I mean, I think I'm gonna send her virtual flowers and a thank you card, maybe even change my name! You know what! I'M GONNA BECOME HER CLONE! I'M HER #1 FAN RIGHT NOW!

YEAH!!! WOOHOO!! THIS'LL BE THE BEST THING EVER! WOW! don't you just LOVE her for who she is right now, for all she's done to us?! :woot: Gotta be the best person in the world right now!

I know, I love everything shes done! I mean what she did... she deserves an award for it! maybe the nobel peace prize or soemthing!

OMG!!! *snaps photo of Natalie* I WANT HER AUTOGRAPH TOO! AAAAAA

I think ill make a shirt that says "Natalie lives" on it! I'll make millions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back