Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Are you an Aliasaholic?

Discussion in 'Alias Fun' started by Sydney421, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Sydney421

Sydney421 Rocket Ranger

If you're like me, you're absolutely obsessed with Alias. You're always on this site and in the forums, you watch Alias every Sunday night (when you can), and look over your shoulder every second, hoping some guy dressed in black has come for you to recruit you into the CIA. You talk about Alias all the time and when you're over a friend's house, you ask to use the computer to check out new posts on the Alias site to the point where they have to pry the mouse from your fingers. Is this you? I know that it's definitely me. I think they should have a shrink who specializes in helping people who are obsessed with Alias. LOL! :LOL: Anyways, tell me if this is you 2!

2. Marshall47

Marshall47 Rocket Ranger

Hi, I'm Rob and I'm an Aliasoholic

I LOVE ALIAS!! It is like my all time favorite show.

3. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i think everyone here is analiasholic...thats why were here

4. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

There is like a 45 page thread about this in the general section called AOA(alias obsessed anonymous)...try going there to see your supporters lol...we give lots of therapy there lol

5. SydnVaughn4ever

SydnVaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

Definitely an Aliasaholic.....b/c of my addiction my bedroom wall is covered in Syd n' Vaughn,I dream about it at night, I have to come here everyday,and I always think I'm being followed....I have no desire to recover!!!! Sorry.... :D

6. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

I think we all are aliasaholics

7. Absta

Absta Rocket Ranger

I am def an aliasaholic, i set up my vacations around ALIAS episodes, and instead of doing my homework im either a.) here. b.) watching alias, or c.) thinking about alias.....it runs my life....and i don't know what i would do without it!

8. Absta

Absta Rocket Ranger

i forgot to add watching clips in study hall on ALIAS MEDIA

9. Marlene

Marlene Guest

Yes...n ever since i found this lovely message board i ahve been slightly corrupted, not getting as much exersize as i normally do! chunkyness is bad!

10. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

We definitely all are "Aliasaholic"

and I am proud of it too ...

BTW ... I can't get enough of this site ... I am actually at work, I have
    so much to do, but I haven't even started doing anything, cuz I can't get
    off this site ...

11. She'sgood

She'sgood Rocket Ranger

Yeah I am more of an Irina Derevkoaholic lol but yeah my old friends don't even talk to me cuz I am always oh my god that happened on alias or that reminds me abou the time sydney or Irina did this. It's kinda getting sad but who cares.

12. Freelancer598

Freelancer598 Rocket Ranger

I am a total aliasaholic!!! All my friends are pooling money to get me help!!! I did a project in school, and I used the word "alias" like five times (don't ask) And on the poster we had to do in a book report I made a Alias game!! Everyone rolled their eye's and said "OMG, here we go again!!!!" And everyone oin school knows me as the Alias freak!!! But on a good note, my math teacher loves the show!! So thats good, he doesn't think I'm crazy!!!!!! LOL

13. Freelancer598

But one of my frends is totally obsessed!!! So we talk about all the shows, but she never goes on here, she thinks we're nuts!!!

14. Freelancer598

Just one question, my friends know if Alias hasn't been on for a while, they say I go into withdrawls!!! LOL, I really am sad!!

15. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

I'm def. an aliasholic too, that why i'm here ;) ^_^

16. AliasHombre

god, i can't believe they are making us waitt a whole month for a new ep.

17. Ilikesloane

Ilikesloane Rocket Ranger

I know I was so mad about that

18. ALIASfreak1125

ALIASfreak1125 Scout

Hmmmm, how ALIAS effects my life? Let me count the ways.
    -first and foremost: ALIAS is my life!
    -there is constant quoting and conversing of ALIAS all day, everyday and during school and class (HALLA ABSTA)
    -countless ALIAS files of pictures, video clips, and audio bits downloaded daily to my computer (in result slowing it down quote a bit)
    -taping and multiple rewatching of ALIAS episode as well as analyzing EVERY LITTLE THING about every detail and making predictions
    -continuously thinking about ALIAS day and night, dreaming of ALIAS
    -making an ALIAS connection to EVERYTHING in any conversation, counting down days until the next episodes
    -having my priorities start with ALIAS and end with school
    -defending to the DEATH my favorite ALIAS character (JACK is THE MAN! no mater what you say Absta) to the death
    -spending every cent I own on ALIAS stuff
    -never paying attention in class because I am preoccupied with ALIAS (causing drastic grade decrease)
    That is my ALIAS life, and I like it! And I am DAMN PROUD OF IT!

19. Sydney421

Sydney421 Rocket Ranger

Hey, wow, sounds like me. (That would be why I started this post) I'm actually supposed to be doing homework right now, but I'm on this site. My life absolutely revolves around Alias. I swear, my friend had to pry the keyboard from my hands to get me off this site once. Then I punched him. That's how obsessed I am. It's kinda sad. :playmusic:

20. AliasHombre

No its not. You friends is sad for doing that.