GFX Art of Pinnelipe

Re: Art of Momma

OK. The drawing, while nice, seems rather generic, and the described personality... Well, it's not a type I've ever understood, and it's not a type I've ever seen done all that well. These things are really more personal preference, though, so whatever. :(2 I can't find that fortune cookie! This is going to haunt me! Forever and ever and ever and ever! And ever, too...

Actually? It's not that generic if you look at the eyes. And the face in general. Plus she mentioned "more would be added in time."

I like it a lot. :smiley:

And as for the personality... well, she is a roleplayer, in my eyes, who could do very well. And I understand the personality as well. Some people turn the other cheek. Some people always have room in their hearts to give people a second chance.

I think sometimes that's the most difficult way to be. Sounds like a great character.

I love her nose. It isn't something you see done well very often, and the style isn't like everyone else's.

Noses are always something I hated doing, hands too. Somehow my sister pulls hands off pretty well, where I'm really good at body proportions and feet.

I love her nose. It isn't something you see done well very often, and the style isn't like everyone else's.

Noses are always something I hated doing, hands too. Somehow my sister pulls hands off pretty well, where I'm really good at body proportions and feet.

Thank you! I've been trying different style for ages on the nose..They always seemed either too much like someone else's or just plain unattractive. Actually, the nose for this one was something everyone I was showing it to in real life was a bit iffy about, but I refused to try changing it. I tried different lips and eyes.. The eyes changed drastically, the lips ended up back where they were in the beginning. I drew it during class and I swear, my friend beside me was starting to freak out from the "Sit up straighter" orders and such so I could figure out how to get a shoulder placement right.

And thank you too, Vah! She's not entirely solidified yet, but she'll be there eventually.

Its been far too many years since I picked up a pencil to do any drawing. But I never did draw people very well. I like your drawings, but I liked the Claes.jpg and the Song.jpg pictures the most.

I like your use of action poses in the pictures Qitalook.jpg and Amaltarrun.jpg.

Aelwulfe

Her neck looks grossly elongated. The hair just adds to the picture of long neck...maybe I am looking at it wrong.

No. The problem you are seeing is in that I did not draw the back dark and it did not show up on the scanner because I wasn't confident that it is right. There's already a correction on the original drawing for that.

Necks should be long, though. 'Cause, like, otherwise, people look like freaks. Heh. :P Short neck people are ugly!

True, but her neck is a little freakishly long right now or looks it because of the lack of back. In the edited picture, she looks a lot better. I thank Div for figuring it out.

She will always have a bit of a long neck. She looks best with a slightly long neck. She wont have a giraffe neck, though.

True, but her neck is a little freakishly long right now or looks it because of the lack of back. In the edited picture, she looks a lot better. I thank Div for figuring it out.

She will always have a bit of a long neck. She looks best with a slightly long neck. She wont have a giraffe neck, though.

Yeah, I know. I just have to speak up for my people, ya know! I don't think any of the pictures I've put on here show it, but I've always had a fairly long neck. There's a picture of me when I was little, in which my neck looks "a little freakishly long". Made me look all kinds of goofy, though. Long neck, broad shoulders... odd combo.

She has a name! Her first name is chosen and the picture titled "song" is from now on the picture of Utavis(Oo-tah-viis).

:smiley:

Barbie has a giraffe neck.

Girls are supposed to have long thin necks, and men those weird trunks that come down from the sides of their faces.

Go ahead and exaggerate them a bit! I mean, I've seen real men whose neck look pretty freakish.

Body%20builder-thumb.jpg

YUCK.

Back