Season 3 at the very end

YEP Spydaddy kicks some serious a-ss!!!!!!!
He's the man. :cool:
It would be awsome to find out that he knew all along and just needed proof.

freakforalias said:
iheartalias said:
as my roommate said, "It has begun." lol ;)
It has begun.... I am SO looking forward to what is to come out of the final episodes of the season. Finally season 3 seems to be getting back on track. LOL
i second that! it's going to get VERY interesting ^_^

[quote name='Lazerey's Severed Hand' date='Mar 22 2004, 12:06 AM']Were you even watching the episode?!?

:eek:

Man...[/quote]
obviously not

this was the most awesome ending since door 47!!!

i just about fell off my seat with excitement!!! i was like - he knows,,,,,<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>he knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

i hope he nails her ass next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :P

I don't understand how anyone could've not understood that ending, unless you were taking a pee break when Marshall was able to enhance the audio of Sark calling Lauren from the plane ;)

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CLIFFHANGERS THE SHOW EVER HAD!!!!! :woot: :woot:

I mean, just for that split second... the look in Jack's eyes when he realized what's going on. HELL YEAH!!! (y) (y) :D :D

Oh come on! Do we have to jump all over someone just because she didn't hear a line? It's not like it was the most pointed piece of conversation--if you read spoilers, you probably knew to look out for it. She was just asking for clarification.

BTW--Jack's face was GREAT! I am so so excited that he knows. Get ready--the rest of the season now has the potential to be incredible.

YEAA!!!!!! You're done Lauren!!!!!!!!!...GO SpyDaddy!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait till Jack finds out... i'm confident in him...he'll find some type of evidence to take that COW down.....

I agree that the "not if i see you first love" thing is good enough proof.....cause yea, it does sound like British people would just say it....

but SpyDaddy's smart....Lauren's going down!!!

and the ending of this episode was one of the greatest ones in this season!!! hopefull there's more to come!!! 👍

I was missing those endings, :( Jack's face was amazing when he heard Loren saying that sentence.. And even if it's not an evidence, Spydaddy won't give up, now he's suspicous, and she's gonna suffer!!!!!!!!! Bye Bye Loren...

Is anyone surprised at all that it's JACK who figured it out? Even as an off-handed remark, of course he would pick up on it. Yay, SpyDaddy!

Even my husband, who has very minimal interest in Alias, was like, "Whoa--Jack knows--Lauren's dead."

I can't wait to see how he brings her down. I hope it's very, very painful.

Obsessed with Jen said:
That look on Jack's face made me love Victor Garber 10913467 times more than I already do. That was great. Bring the evil b*tch down spydaddy!!
word to that! it's about time Jack got back in the action... ^_^

So what if Sark and Lauren does use the line "Not if I see you first" ????? Maybe they just happened to be big fans of the movie Stand by Me. :lol: Hope Jack doen't jump to any conclusion. :D

Sonia said:
I was missing those endings, :( Jack's face was amazing when he heard Loren saying that sentence.. And even if it's not an evidence, Spydaddy won't give up, now he's suspicous, and she's gonna suffer!!!!!!!!!
So true - the endings have been so blah lately - this one was really great. The timing of it was so perfect! As I said somewhere else, I can't wait to see Jack circling his prey....*rubs hands with anticipation!* :sly:

Rinda said:
Sonia said:
I was missing those endings, :(  Jack's face was amazing when he heard Loren saying that sentence.. And even if it's not an evidence, Spydaddy won't give up, now he's suspicous, and she's gonna suffer!!!!!!!!!
So true - the endings have been so blah lately - this one was really great. The timing of it was so perfect! As I said somewhere else, I can't wait to see Jack circling his prey....*rubs hands with anticipation!* :sly:
can't wait either for Jack to finally uncover the b**** ... ;)

I'll agree with that. It's the first ending in a while that really has me looking forward to the next episode. Lately it's been--and I blush to say this--a cartoon that I've been looking forward to seeing the new episodes of. But what does that say about my favorite regular series . . . ?
;)

Back