Aussie Rules?

gucci_94 said:
Baha, :lame: not that is a bit sad!! :lol: My walls are covered in Alias, but its not as permanent as paint... WOW!
[post="1434714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And BLACK paint?

She's not exactly young either. She's turning 26 in just over a week.

gucci_94 said:
Oh dudes, Cricket is awesome!!
[post="1434714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nope. Sorry!! :lol:

Kelly V said:
CARN THE POWER!!!!!
[post="1396771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hilarious!

jess said:
Go the Swans!
[post="1433730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

cheer cheer the red and the white!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

gucci_94 said:
Nah the bombers all the way :lol: James Hird... LEGEND!

See the bombers fly up, up
To win the premiership flag,
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame

See the bombers fly up, up
The other teams they dont fear,
They all try their best,
But they cant get near,
As the bombers fly up!!

[post="1433821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oooh, my cousin plays for essendon, Angus Monfries, he's only young though...
its tough when the swans play the bombers, i'm torn!

I guess if I lived in Melbourne I would be more into AFL. Even though I was a ballet girl for so long. Don'y get The Australian Ballet dancers in Melbourne started on it. They're all obsessed!

We don't really have it in Canberra.

When I go to visit my friends in Melbourne it all they talk about. 🇳🇴 I'm so left out!

Anyway, this is a really pointless post.

^^ LOL!

Come on ppl, where are all the cricket lovers? Argh... I cant be the only one! Where's joo?

OMG Monfries is your cousin... thats WAY cool JP!

did someone say cwicket?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :woot: THE ASHES! OH HOLY JEEBUS! :thud:

and the footy too! AND GRANT HACKET BROKE ANOTHER WORLD TITLE!

*grabs pom poms and starts running around computer chair squealing*

I like cricket!! I like watching it! But i dont really understand... did we win the ashes already? Or is there nore games left? No matter how many times i ask my dad, he just kinda mumbles and walks away.

there's more! there's one next weekend too and i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited :woot:

i haven't been watching them but i know the scores

Haha Carlton beat Richmond.... thats like a once in a lifetime thing? WOW

And Cricket YAY Joo and kells like it! WOOT! The Ashes are a best of 5 thing! Australia won the first Test and the second one starts this Thursday... and lets face it, we'll cream those pommies again!

^ but aren't like gilchrist, martin, lee and like two other people not playing because they have a break or something? :blink: at least that's what the fox said on the radio on like thursday or friday

but... if we don't have them on our team, all we have is one captain who needs to get a bigger size pants and one scary SCARY guy with long black curly hair who is way way WAY too agressive (gillespe for those of you playing at home)

Dude, gillespie needs a hair cut!! Seriously, he scares me, and he shouldnt be in the team either, he's bowling felgercarb at the moment! Grath, Lee and Kaspa all the way!

I hope we're not doing the whole rotation thing again! We should post the best team we can in every game, bugger player rotation, that gives me the s***s!

Oh and Punter needs to undo the top button on his shirt, he looks stupid with it done up all the time, and Hussey needs to not wear so much zinc cream, he looks like a ghost!

Ok Guys fill me in on What happening over at the ashes..... caz i haven't been watching i really should but i have no TIME Damn h'work... plz????

Also
CARLTON WON!!! Wooh wooohhh

Rea

Haha, yeah, those are the conditions... :lol: Its still going to be good, coz there is always a chance the pomms could shake the aussies up, plus this is the ashes, only happens like once every few years!!

Back