Aussie Rules?

I love the pic i saw it on the other thread...!!!!

OMG .... i am so glad West Coast won....caz Crow vs swans would be such a boring game!!!!!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'> OK PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOUR BETS FOR THE BRONLOW? </span>

I think it will be Ben Cousins!!!

Anyone else

Rea

um, well since im a QLD'er and goes for anyone who is against NSW :D im supporting west coast, just for heck of it! (no hard feelings to any c***roaches in here)

brownlow medal......hmm...i would like nick reiwoldt to win..... :D

why did the website censor the word for a bug??! :blink:

BEN COUSINS WON! :woot:

and as for the grand final... I'm a Victorian, so one's from the west, one's from the east... I'll go for the team who's winning in the game :lol:

I'm Glad Ben won the Brownlow but I'm still going for Sydney I hope Barry Hall gets off too so then the game wil be really good.
I feel sorry for Kerr though he finished one point behind.

All I will say is this. Punching someone is assult. If that was anybody other than a football player and this any country other than Australia, there would be serious charges made against that person. But here, the second you are a 'National Hero', you can get away with murder.

The news in this country has been disgusting - a bunch of middle aged men trying to justify physical abuse instead of reporting the REAL news headlines.

This is what annoys me about Australia. When it comes to sport, everybody loses their mind.

sarks_princess said:
why did the website censor the word for a bug??! :blink:
[post="1492998"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've discussed that in other threads and won't go into it again (well, I will a little bit), for fear of being banned.

C***ney - people from East London, a way of talking for natives of East London. censored.

c***roach - a bug. censored.

c***-a-leekie - traditional Scottish soup. censored.

c*** - a male chook. censored.

c*** fighting - two male chooks fighting. censored.

All around before the US decided it was slang for something rude.

that was really stupid how the captain of... the eagles was it? What Nat said... how the tribrunirirlal (spelling? :lol:smiley: let him play :rolleyes:

Natalia said:
This is what annoys me about Australia. When it comes to sport, everybody loses their mind.

[post="1493854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hence why people want to sack wayne bennett after the broncos lost the last seven games, after leading the premiership.
hence why the aussie cricket team is going to be criticised till the cows come home, even though this is the first time they've lost it in what 18 years!
hence why footballers are immortalised in statues, yet more deserving people like doctors and teachers go unnoticed.

dont get me started, i could go on and on. i like my footy and tennis but geez people its just a game. (my best friends dad is practically jumping into the tv whenever a footy game is on) :blink:

but it's for... wait... shouldn't say that...

and it's part of... umm.. shouldn't say that either

*goes back to corner and sits down*

Ok Barry Hall should have got a week but just because it is the grandfinal and he's the captain and a player that can ultimately win his team the game doesn't mean he's immuned!!
but what's worse is they couldn't let barry off and not the egales player, who elbowed someone in the face and claimed it was self-defence now that i a load of felgercarb because the ball hadn't been bounced yet and the guy was just walking to his position on the field!!!
self-defence my ass!!!

No s***! Thats felgercarb, did you see him punch that guy? If thats self defence, id hate to see when he actually WANTS to hurt someone. And the grand Final shouldnt come into it! Grrrr.... i just saw an interview of him on the news, and he was so damn c***y, it just makes me want to punch him in the face, give him a taste of his own medicine. What a neanderthal.

Kelly V said:
No s***! Thats felgercarb, did you see him punch that guy? If thats self defence, id hate to see when he actually WANTS to hurt someone. And the grand Final shouldnt come into it! Grrrr.... i just saw an interview of him on the news, and he was so damn c***y, it just makes me want to punch him in the face, give him a taste of his own medicine. What a neanderthal.
[post="1494647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, some people make you want to reach through the televison and give them a good wallop. like the smarmy telstra dude on ACA tonite.

Wow..... Kells i thought he was gulity too.... but..... I don't know...
maybe..... the court people had a soft spot there and just let him play i don't know... but i did think he was uilty...

AND OMG MY MUM AND BROTHER ARE GOING TO THE GRANDFINAL...... AND THEY WERE LIEK OH SOORY WE COULD ONLY GET 2 TICKETS ARRGGGHHHH.......

But i have acepted it... caz it wasn.'t there fault the tickets were given to them..... breath...
My sorta aunty gave it to them...

Rea

Back