Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey haylez :hi: if we finsh in 3 weeeks that means i have block exams in 2 weeks *runs and hides*

oake doakie im off for the night bye bye everyone :bye:

Move was fine.

Am on Bro's Laptop.

I got wireless but has d/c about 5 times in the whole time that I have been on it.

But I still a big kid at heart I still miss my Mum and Dad.

I was doing okay until my Mum rang up and I just held it on the phone to her but then I started bawling and my brother is like your almost 27 they can't look after you all there life.

So Im going to go back home as often as I can.

Simply to say Hola to mum and dad and see what my old room looks like.

Aww Dani...

Don't feel silly though, my sis and I never had a great relationship with our parents. We sorta do now but still, I know alot of people who would be envious of you being that close to your folks.

Yeh as much as they hound me about getting a boyfriend and getting a life they are my only set of parents and I will love them no matter what.

:smiley: ;)

Geez Im such a sap know Im crying again :(

Move was fine.

Am on Bro's Laptop.

I got wireless but has d/c about 5 times in the whole time that I have been on it.

But I still a big kid at heart I still miss my Mum and Dad.

I was doing okay until my Mum rang up and I just held it on the phone to her but then I started bawling and my brother is like your almost 27 they can't look after you all there life.

So Im going to go back home as often as I can.

Simply to say Hola to mum and dad and see what my old room looks like.
They Cant?
Ohh s*** Im screwed :lol: :lol: :lol:
luce said:
[restart] :lol: :P

Very Funny smarty.

When you coming back here?

I think I will tire of my brother very soon.

Wanna share when you get back?

I can't cook but Im good at chucking clothes in the washing machine and ironing and have a few Jen Dvd's lol :smiley: ;)

Very Funny smarty.

When you coming back here?

I think I will tire of my brother very soon.

Wanna share when you get back?

I can't cook but Im good at chucking clothes in the washing machine and ironing and have a few Jen Dvd's lol :smiley: ;)
Whenever I can :P
I couldnt live with my sister ( actually i do :lol: ), but we hate each other :P
That would Involve working, Ill let you know :rolleyes: :blush: :P :P
:lol: :lol: 26? You cant cook :lol: :lol: I can cook about 5-6 different things :woot: :P

Busy day at work? ;)

edit: theres a hell of alot of smilies in that post
:hide: :cheers: :( :blink: :Ph34r: :abduct: :angel2: :( :angry: :love: :banghead: :argue: 🎂 🐈 :hi: :groupwave: 🤤

Just thought i'd say!!

OMV Michael Vartan is in AUstralia!!
Why is nobody excited!!!!
Ok so he's in NT but STILL...
Plus my friends dad is in the movie so im all OMG u could MEET him!!

HAs neone seen the november 7 edition of NW, it has the cutest JEn/MV photo!!

Replied. :P

If I refresh the Addicts thread, I won't see the notification cos I'm looking at the bottom of the page. So the only way I'll know if I get a PM is it'll say a 1 instead of 0... Takes time for me to see that heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back