Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grumbles* kelly.....

actually i do like some of her songs...its just my dance girls adore her and will only do certain excercises and whatnot if its to Kelly.... one song on repeat fro an extended period of time is enuf to make anyone go crazy....not matter the artist!

hav fun Rea, i love concerts!

ooo i never came on here to tell anyone.... I WENNT TO THE MISSY HIGGINS AND BEN LEE CONCEERT! like....two weeks ago or somethin!

Hey Syd did't know you were an Aussie.... learn something new everyday!!!!

OMG Kelly Clarkson tomorrow!!! sorry guys i'm really excited!!! :reallyecxtied:

Nice sig Andrew very Glam.....!!!

O probs won;t beon tommorw have a nice day!!!

Rea
^^^^^^ omg lol!! *puts on her kelly Clakson cd and starts singing! Cents u been gone...* 😆
(y) (y) (y) (y) I'm 1/2 ozzie!!!
heheeheeheeheheehe
syd

hiya everyone!!! :D

just have a break from studying....one more exam to go!!

and good news, looks like i will be work at Brisbane City Council in Town Planning over the summer break.....bring on the money!!

alias finale is on tomorrow nite. :( that was a tad obvious but i have nothing else to say :blush:

Heya Essa.

So what will you be doing in the Town Planning Dept?

Is a very hot and humid day in Sydney :blush:

How's the weather up there? :Ponder:

hiya everyone!!! :D

just have a break from studying....one more exam to go!!

and good news, looks like i will be work at Brisbane City Council in Town Planning over the summer break.....bring on the money!!

alias finale is on tomorrow nite. :( that was a tad obvious but i have nothing else to say :blush:
yes, it is!
wow you get to work at a council and whenever you get asked anything you can just send them to a different counter. i got sent to 3 before i got the right one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey dani :hi:

OMG Kelly Clarkson tomorrow!!! sorry guys i'm really excited!!! :reallyecxtied:

OMG I went on Sunday to the Adelaide concert it was F***ING AWESOME!!!
and I was in a box with free food and drink which was a bonus!

Ok so I had my First exam today I only have 4 left and I am counting down the days until I'm free!!

By the way Adelaide is flooded really baddly we had to evacuate our house last night!! We live next to the second biggest reservior in South Australia and it's overflowing and people are worried that the dam wall might break!

OMG i forgot u live in SA. yea i was listenin to the news this mornin bout the floods, cos thats where my aunt lives. pretty full on.

btw ams, i love the jen quote in ur sig!

Yeah the floods are pretty bad The huge Christmas decoration on some river have washed away and the only thing that survived was Moby Dick the whale and he is floating down the river somewhere but Someone on the radio said they saw it and that a bus load of asian tourits thought it was pretty cool so they took alot of photo's of it!

i love the jen quote in ur sig!

Me too it's just jen!

yes, it is!
wow you get to work at a council and whenever you get asked anything you can just send them to a different counter. i got sent to 3 before i got the right one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey dani :hi:

uh no, no counter work for me if i can help it, dealing with annoyed developers who want to know what they can build where is not up my ally. sitting at desk reading applications and knocking them back, is. :D

besides BCC already has an established counter system with duty planners. i doubt if they will send unexperienced me into the lions den :P

hope people living in SA are ok with the flooding, i have friends down there....good luck.

anyone check out this weeks TV Week?? theres an article about 'Spy Mommy', yep thats right Jen Garner on her baby. Apparently when she was out someone some lady came up to her with her newborn twins. Guess what they were called?? Sydney and Vaughn.....ok im not even going to start on the fact that twins have the same names as a romantically involved couple.... :blink:

kinda like a fan fic im readng. Like Brother Like Sister... except S/v and
acutally related LOL.

on another topic. i had my yr 10 vce yr 11 business managment exam today... i didnt tell me parental guidence... oops.

:hi: maddy
it is very quiet in here at the mo.......
:spam: :superman:
:band: :band: :band:
did anyone see Rove trying to crowd surf last night?????? :happydance:
sooo funny :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
nearly split my sides....

YAY!!!! new House tonight and GLASS HOUSE...... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :happydance:

^^ Love those shows my friend James and I are always talking about what was funny on the Glass House the day after!

I'm in S.A. and well the floods are bad and it looks like we won't have to evacuate again but if it rains again we may be in a spot of bother!

Twins thing is kinda weird! so their first names are actually Sydney and Vaughn that is really weird who names their child's first name as Vaughn I could understand Sydney and Michael that is creepy.

Hey guys! :hi:

It must be exam time for some of you on here (like it is for me), so good luck with exams. I hate how my exams are worth more than 50% of my final mark :Pinch:

ETA: I love the Glass house. Dave Hughes is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back