Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at the moment there no spoilers posted in there.

I assure you just go into the Member Lounge then the Gartan Thread.

I posted it on the most recent page :smiley: ;)

Did anyone else see Michael Vartan at the AFI awards last night? He was even on the news talking to Melissa George in the background.

How was your sleep luce? :P
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif

All recharged? :lol:
:lol: You wouldnt smack me, maybe sage, but not me :P :angelfly:

Luce >
smack.gif
:lol:
Hahahaha, no i think its more probable that i smack you, your closest!!!!!!

I think he'd enjoy it from her too
:lol: :P :love:
Ooooo KINKY :naughty:

OMG Michael and Melissa were on 9 news. The camera was over MV's shoulder looking at Mel. He looked spunky, even if all I saw was the side and back of his head :lol:

Then again I was on the news too.... there was a bloody camera at the HP premiere and they took a close up of Kaz and I!! HAHAHA, and Jeremy said "it was alright" to the stupid reporter chick outside the cinema, AND THEY USED THAT TOO :lol: Oh... funny!!

Hahahaha, no i think its more probable that i smack you, your closest!!!!!!

Ooooo KINKY :naughty:

OMG Michael and Melissa were on 9 news. The camera was over MV's shoulder looking at Mel. He looked spunky, even if all I saw was the side and back of his head :lol:

Then again I was on the news too.... there was a bloody camera at the HP premiere and they took a close up of Kaz and I!! HAHAHA, and Jeremy said "it was alright" to the stupid reporter chick outside the cinema, AND THEY USED THAT TOO :lol: Oh... funny!!
you were on the news, WIN? how cool,damn I missed it :lol: Shame theyre is no late night news on Sundays :(

BTW: Kath and Kim was cool :D

Hehe, that's cool. I'm taking the kids to see it next Saturday night.

Haha yeah the "WIN" news, sorry I just refuse to call it that... LOSER network!! Why can't we just get 9 down here too?

OMG Kath and Kim was hilarious!! I'm totally buiying the doi voi doi on December 1st!!! I laughed so hard when Sharon was like "I could have been anything Kim, if I'd had the talent" :lol: Mum and I cracked up for like 5 minutes, and missed the rest of her speech!!

How good was Michael Buble? Duuude, he was awesome.... SO HOT 🤤 For once, I agree with Kath's taste in men! Seriously Kel is vial... no offence doll!

I wonder if MV watched it? Haha!

Haha yeah the "WIN" news, sorry I just refuse to call it that... LOSER network!! Why can't we just get 9 down here too?
Its to do with one Network not allowed to have more than 80% coverage in australia, so they have to change the name.
Stupid if you ask me! :eek: :(

hehe, im so 'getting' the dvd from ummm the video store :lol: as soon as possible ;) ^_^
IT WAS "GREYSH" :D

LOL Graysh!! HAHAHAHA Oh Trude your dreadful! :lol:

You are such a tight arse :lol: I'll be purchasing it from the ABC shop ASAPoi.

Now release it already, toot swoit ploise!!

really? OMG doing it right now!!

ok, wtf was that? haha, "on my f*cking head bree" :lol: RANDOM
yeah, random lol
funny how they beeped her out, but not the other lady, maybe she was saying something different :lol:

Anyways, time to stop KnK talking :P
Whats everyone up to tomorrow, anything exciting, or same old boring stuff? ;) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back