Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that must be an exaggeration :lol: At Murdoch uni if you fail an essay or an exam, you fail the unit. Hence why I dropped two units this semester... it was drop them or fail them. I still have to pay for them though (n) Otherwise, I wanna go to your uni ^_^

Hola KatScorpio :hi:

Dang your username is long.

The Blooper Reel pretty funny.

I can't wait to get my DVD'S my brother's like the other night.

Referring to Alias "Is that felgercarb Still On" I didn't comment he went and watched House on MY Tv so I just let it be.

Since he will be my roomie soon.

How's the Laptop Luce? :blush:

Working Well?

Hey again Dani. When you mentioned the blooper reel, are you refering to the season four reel that is supposed to be avaliable on some live journal site? Because I tried to download it but only got screen captures. :confused: Is there a better place?

LOL that must be an exaggeration :lol: At Murdoch uni if you fail an essay or an exam, you fail the unit. Hence why I dropped two units this semester... it was drop them or fail them. I still have to pay for them though (n) Otherwise, I wanna go to your uni ^_^
Eh, yeah well something like that! The exams are worth 40% of your total semester mark, so I guess if you fail the exam, you fail the course... It's not my intention to fail, but I really have lost interest in Uni, and I'm not going back next year! DO.NOT.CARE :lol:

How's the Laptop Luce? :blush:

Working Well?
Uh, well to say that I'm in love would be an understantement! It allowed me to see Jen and Michael on the season 5 set and see the bloopers.. so at the moment, I LOVE IT!!

Unfortunalty no one else has the bloopers yet! You got caps? Did you click on the correct link? Coz I think there are a few on that site!!

Is there Katscorp.

Try AliasFans when you searching for it.

I found it a bit confusing at first where to D/L it but I found it.

Oh that Jen/Michael Scene I was soooo happy after seeing it and Jen rubbing her Tummy and the Kissing and Hand Holding.

Ahh I can just turn into a pile of goo and I will be happy as :smiley: :blush:

Oh I am so stupid at times. You're right Dani, it was there. I clicked on the wrong link. K, downloading now and my mother is sending me to get dinner. BRB bout 20mins. Will share feelings on bloopers... right now I just hope that there is lots and lots of Victor/Jack in it. I've been crushing on him since late 2003 :blush:

OMG there is plenty of Victor, he and Michael are fully fiesty!! I'm a sucker for Syd and Jack bloopers, those two are soo pathetic! I wouldn't have thought it was THAT hard to not laugh!!

Yeh Victor and Jen get the giggles alot.

I love Jen's "My Boyfwend Line"

Plus the Surprise Visitor Jumping Around :smiley: ;)

Greg and Jen pretty funny together and Michael Waving his finger at Jen.

Naughty Jen :naughty: :blush:

I think my fav one is Jen and Greg in the van, Ken's like "dont lean too close to the lens" so of course they lean into the camera... just the looks on their faces, jesus i laughed so hard!

And just ALL the ones with jen and michael, for obvious reasons :love:

Yeh they all pretty good Luce.

I read about the Special Features too.

Who does the commentary etc.

Come On Mr Amazon and AAE I want my DVD'S Eeeeeeeeekkk :smiley: ;)

I LOVED IT!!! Firstly though, did anyone else notice that there appears to have been another scene in 'Mirage' where Jack confronts Sydney and Michael in his apartment? What the?

Also, yes Dani... older guy... I'm 22 and will be 23 on November 15th so Victor is more than thirty years my senior. :blush: And everytime I see him I'm :woot:

I would also like to say that although I originally didn't understand why Vartan was so beloved by fans, it was the blooper reels over the years that made me truly adore the actor. I love his humour. I especially like the sexual references with Victor in the bloopers. Vartan's a sexy imp and his mischevious antics are endearing.

OMG I could not have explained the charm that is Vartan, better myself!

I'm gonna say this, coz NO ONE else has.... how cute were the babies at the start? OMG they're adorable, running around APO!! Too cute, original too, no other blooper reel has done that have they?

Love it!

Dani, who is doing the commentaries and on what eps?

Oh I wub MV :love: :blush: :thud:

He's one Dang Fine Man.

Don't worry I the oldie of the group here being 26.

Victor's not really my type of guy but hey go for it.

Althought I hear he plays for the other side if you get my drift.

But he keeps that side of his life verrrrry private.

Good for him :smiley: (y)

HOLY felgercarb, thanks for the heads up on those pics! I swear I saw that thread and STUDPIDLY ignored it, the second thread I've done that to today... and both threads have had awesome content! grrrr

:hi: KatScorp.......

I LOVED IT!!! Firstly though, did anyone else notice that there appears to have been another scene in 'Mirage' where Jack confronts Sydney and Michael in his apartment? What the?

Also, yes Dani... older guy... I'm 22 and will be 23 on November 15th so Victor is more than thirty years my senior. :blush: And everytime I see him I'm :woot:

I would also like to say that although I originally didn't understand why Vartan was so beloved by fans, it was the blooper reels over the years that made me truly adore the actor. I love his humour. I especially like the sexual references with Victor in the bloopers. Vartan's a sexy imp and his mischevious antics are endearing.

Ohhhh Arrrr.... Big words... :woot: ....

Where are you people getting all you gag reel stuff from.....? I want it!!!!!

And dang you people with enough money and brains to order season 4 over the internet... when is come to computers i am so lost......ARGHHHHH
:stupidcomputer:
Lol

Rea

The bloopers are here!

Just click the link on that page where she talks about ripping the bloopers. You should find it pretty easily!

:hi: KatScorp.......
Ohhhh Arrrr.... Big words... :woot: ....

Where are you people getting all you gag reel stuff from.....? I want it!!!!!
And dang you people with enough money and brains to order season 4 over the internet... when is come to computers i am so lost......ARGHHHHH
:stupidcomputer:
Lol

Rea

Hello sweetie. Cut and paste this web address yumesuke into your browser window. Directly underneath the pic of one of Jennifer's MANY faces there is a link. Be forwarned that when you hover the mouse over the link it doesn't underline the link- which confused me. But double click on the "here" anyway... it is a slightly different shade of purple.

I get dvds from dvdownunder.com.au but they haven't even listed season four yet so I don't know where the other Aussies brought season four online from. I don't have a credit card but the simplest way to buy things off the net is to check and see if the online stores accept money orders. You can get a money order from Australia Post. It is how I buy stuff online, including Ebay.com.au.... which is the only place I know of selling season four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back