Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY felgercarb, thanks for the heads up on those pics! I swear I saw that thread and STUDPIDLY ignored it, the second thread I've done that to today... and both threads have had awesome content! grrrr

It's okay Luce.

Don't sweat about it.

Im sure you have the piccies saved and posted at G/V

^_^ ;)

Oh and I order my DVD'S from Amazon Rea.

I got a Multi Region DVD Player so I find it easier than having to wait the months on end for the Region 4 DVD'S to come out.

So there you go.
Glad I was able to lend a hand so to speak -_- :P

Hahah oh well, now im sure NO ONE can miss the link!!

I haven't posted em at g/v yet, i need to go to bed, i might to it tomorrow if i get a chance!! I've posted enough there today as it is :lol:

^ so am I :P
But hey im still nine-teen until March, theyres still time :lol: :lol:

And Im downloading now aswell, 29.17mb, gonna take awhileeeeeeeeeeeee....
aliasbloop804ul.jpg

I just ordered my dvds aswell, :lol: , 50 blank dvd-r ;) ;)

^ so am I :P
But hey im still nine-teen until March, theyres still time :lol: :lol:

And Im downloading now aswell, 29.17mb, gonna take awhileeeeeeeeeeeee....
aliasbloop804ul.jpg

I just ordered my dvds aswell, :lol: , 50 blank dvd-r ;) ;)

OMg are you 19... i always thought you were older...... ummmmm

That is a really really slow download speed... it look me about 30 minutes .......

Rea

:hi: Hi rea!

God where is everyone today? It's probably a bad thing that I'm always the one saying that, me thinks I need to get out more :lol:

That's it, I'll go away for a while now... chat amongst yourselves... if anyone ever comes in........

Hi!

My sister bought a 19" lcd monitor, she letting me use it til her computer comes from ebay, omg it so nice compared to my 15" crt :P

*hugs monitor*

hiya peoples!! how was everyones saturday?? im supa tired, and that has nothing to do with staying up late and studying, although at this time of year it probably should! :D

anyways...yup...this is fun talking to myself -_-

i think i better do some work....you know, so i might pass one exam...

im baaaaaaack :P

lol i just watched the bloopers again.. they don't seem to be as good a previous ones.. like the one scenes drag out for ages.. but they are funny :P

hey everyone, lol i a tired too, i had all my friends over after our semi which was great fun, and we didnt go to sleep till 4 *yawn* lol

how is everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back