Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a great day! 1st we went and got tickets for our dancing concert and then me and my sister went to the pools with my neighbours and then their was a big storm.. and i love storms! and that was my day :P

Im peeved man.

Im sick of this well I can't really talk about it in here.

But some people not you gals have nothing better to do than make false accusations.

PM me for more although I prolly won't answer as I about to go out.

Got to have a shower.

:bye: Gals :( 🇳🇴

Cool Andrew :smiley:

How big is 19'' lcd?

Really Really Big?
lol, it pretty big, 2" is about 5cm ;)
So this one is 10cm bigger than my one :smiley:

lcd80.jpg

ut some people not you gals have nothing better to do than make false accusations.
awww :( :lol: :lol:

:hi:, Andrew, mad and dani... and anyone else online ......:D

Lets see my day....... well this mornign i had tennis from 8 - 12 then i came hoem and made props for drama... now i'm doing maths...:D

Rea

:hi:, Andrew, mad and dani... and anyone else online ......:D

Lets see my day....... well this mornign i had tennis from 8 - 12 then i came hoem and made props for drama... now i'm doing maths...:D

Rea
Hey :smiley: :bye: 4 hours of tennis, ok, i must be really lazy lol
Maths was my fav subject in school!
I hated Technical Drawing, my teacher was a cranky old b****, she ruined that subject :( (n) :eek:

Wow. All that I did today was completely ignore my essay, almost get collided with by a 4wd at a roundabout, and waste time at TWoP, Alias-Media and here. The life of a uni student who just doesn't give a damn anymore. Alias-Media still hasn't put the screen captures up, and although they've placed some small downloads up ( I got the ... solely to see the look on Jack's handsome face. ;)

awww lol, there is heaps of really great stuff here, so im sure you'll find something

YAY go dani, you sound like you are pretty good at bowling, i think the funnist thing about going bowling is when you are there with the bumpers up and bowling with the light balls, some pro bowler comes and starts bowling in the lane next to you and is getting strikes everytime, when you are getting 6 and 7 pins at a time, lol it did happen :P

Im felgercarb at Bowling Maddy.

It's a Total Fluke if I get a Strike or Spare :blush:

Just the luck of the draw.

How's things up in Brissy!!

Looking forward to Indy Tomm?

Damn, 99% of fanfic on this site seems to be Sydney and Vaughn. I've been traversing all of the links and so many Alias sites have been shut down. Drunken Toasters is gone, and Serenades and the Glass Cage haven't been updating for months. I'm feeling sad. :(

It is 9:30. I should be studying, of course, but I am reading recaps at TWoP right now.

Hey :smiley: :bye: 4 hours of tennis, ok, i must be really lazy lol
Maths was my fav subject in school!
I hated Technical Drawing, my teacher was a cranky old b****, she ruined that subject :( (n) :eek:

Me to maths is my fav subject.... :D hence the smily face.......
4 hours of tennis is not much i only actully play 3 sets... 1 singles 2 doubles....

Wow. All that I did today was completely ignore my essay, almost get collided with by a 4wd at a roundabout, and waste time at TWoP, Alias-Media and here. The life of a uni student who just doesn't give a damn anymore. Alias-Media still hasn't put the screen captures up, and although they've placed some small downloads up ( I got the "... like Nadia is your own daughter" and the "... I'm not like most mothers" scenes) I really wanted to get the scene where Sloane is pardoned, solely to see the look on Jack's handsome face. ;)
Whats TWoP...????? does this make me a bad person...??...... And ARGHHHH SPOILERY STUUFFF....*me running off screaming*

Rea

nice mouse pad of the london underground!!!

Wow. All that I did today was completely ignore my essay, almost get collided with by a 4wd at a roundabout, and waste time at TWoP, Alias-Media and here. The life of a uni student who just doesn't give a damn anymore. Alias-Media still hasn't put the screen captures up, and although they've placed some small downloads up ( I got the "... like Nadia is your own daughter" and the "... I'm not like most mothers" scenes) I really wanted to get the scene where Sloane is pardoned, solely to see the look on Jack's handsome face. ;)
Haha OMFG you and I are so similar! I had an exam this morning and I studied for like 10 minutes, PLUS, I don't think I failed, so that's always good :lol:
:rolleyes: Can you guess what I'm gonna say? I've seen the ep, and it's REALLY COOL! Like awesome stunts and stuff, the newbies ROCK!!

nice mouse pad of the london underground!!!
Haha OMFG you and I are so similar! I had an exam this morning and I studied for like 10 minutes, PLUS, I don't think I failed, so that's always good :lol:
:rolleyes: Can you guess what I'm gonna say? I've seen the ep, and it's REALLY COOL! Like awesome stunts and stuff, the newbies ROCK!!
lol, how can you even tell its that from that picture, jeez your eyes are good :P
I dont like it, it too boring, but my sister bought it for me when she was in the uk, so i use it :P :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back