Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh felgercarb Rea, I am so sorry! I'm so used to the spoiler rule at the televisionwithoutpity.com (TWoP) message boards where episodes that have been shown in America are discussed openly with no regard to people outside of America. I am really kicking myself now. *foot in mouth* (n)

TWoP is the message board that I go to first thing. The site itself is a place where people recap episodes in a sarcastic, critical and funny way. You can read the recaps of episodes, or chat with people on the message boards. TWoP have high standards at the message board so if you use incorrect spelling, grammer or punctuation you will get told off. But it is easier to read.

Wow. All that I did today was completely ignore my essay, almost get collided with by a 4wd at a roundabout, and waste time at TWoP, Alias-Media and here. The life of a uni student who just doesn't give a damn anymore. Alias-Media still hasn't put the screen captures up, and although they've placed some small downloads up ( I got the ... solely to see the look on Jack's handsome face. ;)

wow, sounds like you had a great morning :D i wish i couldnt care less about uni, but i know i will when the marks come out so yup, fun study for me....

Damn, 99% of fanfic on this site seems to be Sydney and Vaughn. I've been traversing all of the links and so many Alias sites have been shut down. Drunken Toasters is gone, and Serenades and the Glass Cage haven't been updating for months. I'm feeling sad. :(

It is 9:30. I should be studying, of course, but I am reading recaps at TWoP right now.

i know, im a sark fan, so i had to start a topic asking where sark fics were....sad hey.

well, back to my studying.....

lol, how can you even tell its that from that picture, jeez your eyes are good :P
I dont like it, it too boring, but my sister bought it for me when she was in the uk, so i use it :P :rolleyes:
Haha well we used to have london underground placemats so whenever we were eating dinner, thats what we looked at! i could tell by the logo too in the bottomw right hand corner! id recognise it anywhere!

there are so many awesome mouse pads about, why dont you go and buy a cool one? i mean if you dont like the london underground??

Oh felgercarb Rea, I am so sorry! I'm so used to the spoiler rule at the televisionwithoutpity.com (TWoP) message boards where episodes that have been shown in America are discussed openly with no regard to people outside of America. I am really kicking myself now. *foot in mouth* (n)

TWoP is the message board that I go to first thing. The site itself is a place where people recap episodes in a sarcastic, critical and funny way. You can read the recaps of episodes, or chat with people on the message boards. TWoP have high standards at the message board so if you use incorrect spelling, grammer or punctuation you will get told off. But it is easier to read.

OHHHH ok..... i won't be going there then but thanks.....I can't spell right or type right..... so again not going there lol :lol

Rea

Well I got over 4000 Essa so yeh :blush: :hide:

Not much for me just been listening to my parents frantically clean the house as it is on the Market :smiley: ;)

It's on the Internet Too.

Eekkk how creepy is that.

there are so many awesome mouse pads about, why dont you go and buy a cool one? i mean if you dont like the london underground??
hehe, well I guess I can now, Its been a good 9+ months since she came back from the uk.
Ill find a nice one on ebay :D
Ill let her use this one ;)

Well I got over 4000 Essa so yeh
Ill be on 1000 soon ;)
Not bad since I had a month 'off' where I didnt post as much

I wasn't insulting Essa.

Honestly I wasn't :hide:

I never thought I would have 4000+ posts just goes to show how much time I spend on the net ;) :smiley: :jump:

its ok, its just people see oh only 300, and they have like 3000 or whatever and...yeah im over it....its just exams are getting to me and they havent even started, all ive done for the last week is sit in front of my computer typing and eating, no exercise and i feel so "blugh"

yup, rant over. :D

I was over the moon when I was on 1 post :blush: Gosh how time flies, especially when you're having fun!!

Oh would you look at that, its 4:04am :lol: Sleep time now :yawn:

hi guys, sorry i didnt mean to sound annoyed in the earlier post about posting but i had a bad day, well i shouldnt take it out on my alias buddies. Its funny what a good nights sleep will do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back