Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is the new car. Absolute fiasco so far.

I thought insurance would be the hard thing to organise but that took about 5 minutes of my time. *sigh*

aw sage cheer up, i mean its just a car, not like its an alias DVD or anything, then i would be concerned :D

anyways no more exams for me, finished 3rd of uni and now im on a 3.5 month holidayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

well, cept for work, but that should be mindless, anyways.

i was just thinking, when i had to be studying, i was on the net all the time, but now when i have all the time in the world, im kinda bored on the net, like it has no thrill anymore.... :P

headland starts tonight, wonder if it will last like all the other "great" aussie dramas.....

Yeh all the "Great" aussie drama's essa. Echo Point, Last Man Standing.

They a few "Great Shows" :blush: :smiley: ;)

Lol

Oh your fave Actor Sarky was in an eppy of CSI:Miami in the America Last Week.

If I can find some screencaps of him would you like me to post them?

Hola Ms Ems :hi:

Ok thats a valid point!!

NO ALIAS, ARGH!!
Nah im in love with my baby and dunno wat i would do with out her, id never get anywhere!!

Sucks bout ur car, so agree with luce, ch 7 has got to b running it!!

Half the problem is that they ARE holding the car for me. We told the dealer several times we were coming on Monday to get the car, look through the log books, take it for another test drive... the car was locked up in storage with another 5 cars parked ahead of it (Not on the showroom as they are holding the car for me).. No chance we could get the car out (even after the fiasco of finding the keys to the lock up).. Trust me when I tell you it was a pointless day.

Oh and it's looking like Thursday now. I gave them a list of problems I found and they're sending it to Ford to fix them before I buy it.
OMG BASTARDS!! :angry: SOOO NOT COOL! Don't screw Sage around... he'll open up a can of whoop ass on you -_-

I can't get home and watch alias without a car.. Eh? Eh?
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats a valid point!!

NO ALIAS, ARGH!!
Nah im in love with my baby and dunno wat i would do with out her, id never get anywhere!!

Sucks bout ur car, so agree with luce, ch 7 has got to b running it!!
Me too, I'd die without my car, but I'm getting a new one soon, I hope!!! She's almost had it! Likes to guzzle oil more than petrol, which I'm told is a problem :thinking:

HAHAHA, its a Ch7 subsiduary I SWEAR!!!!

Yeh all the "Great" aussie drama's essa. Echo Point, Last Man Standing.

They a few "Great Shows" :blush: :smiley: ;)

Lol

Oh your fave Actor Sarky was in an eppy of CSI:Miami in the America Last Week.

If I can find some screencaps of him would you like me to post them?

Hola Ms Ems :hi:

yeah ok, if you have some. can't stand CSI:MIAMI, especially Horatio *shudders*

the original CSI is the best!

I can't get home and watch alias without a car.. Eh? Eh?

geez louise, cant anyone take a joke?!?!

just a question, does anyone know if gilmore girls will be back for the summer?

yeah ok, if you have some. can't stand CSI:MIAMI, especially Horatio *shudders*

the original CSI is the best!
geez louise, cant anyone take a joke?!?!

just a question, does anyone know if gilmore girls will be back for the summer?

I don't have them on me at the present momento in time.

But I will endeavour to find caps of it tonight :smiley: :blush:

Congratulations Essa for your end of year celebration. Hmmmm, great Aussie dramas? Well, there is ...... :confused: ... and :thinking: .... and that one with..... you know... that guy, whatshisname? I stopped watching tv earlier this year and have noticed a vast improvement in the way I waste time. I just watch dvd boxsets.

I just failed the one unit I'd dropped down to in uni due to ill health and I might not be able to return next year due to problems with Centrelink. Today's my birthday and at an official 23 years of age at 9:05 am this morning I think my life is pretty much over. The worst part that despite feeling so desperate to get this degree (Politics and International Studies) I now feel that it was a bad choice and I wanna be a English Lit teacher (like Irina/Laura heh :rolleyes: ) Hey, whatta you know? The career I was forced to choose at 15 years of age was a bad choice. Whoda thought? Bloody education system. I'm so screwed. If I don't at least finish this degree I'll never get the type of job needed to pay for my debt and to support me as I do another degree.

And after pinning my hopes on using my Politics and International Studies degree to work in Australia's Security and Intelligence Office- my uni Murdoch has now created a seperate degree called 'Security and Terrorism.' And due to regulations regarding the first year/ 3 point units... I can't switch. I don't know if it's tragic or hilarious. :eek: or :lol: or :angry: or perhaps :o_O: or maybe :banghead: or even :cuss:

So 🎂 to me

Congratulations Essa for your end of year celebration. Hmmmm, great Aussie dramas? Well, there is ...... :confused: ... and :thinking: .... and that one with..... you know... that guy, whatshisname? I stopped watching tv earlier this year and have noticed a vast improvement in the way I waste time. I just watch dvd boxsets.

And after pinning my hopes on using my Politics and International Studies degree to work in Australia's Security and Intelligence Office- my uni Murdoch has now created a seperate degree called 'Security and Terrorism.' And due to regulations regarding the first year/ 3 point units... I can't switch. I don't know if it's tragic or hilarious. :eek: or :lol: or :angry: or perhaps :o_O: or maybe :banghead: or even :cuss:

So 🎂 to me

thanks, although i still feel a bit tense and like i should be studying. i went to the newsagent this morning and i almost didnt buy a mag to read cos i thought i should be studying :P quite sad really

i dont watch much aussie tv, cept the news and home and away. h&a is my half hour of relaxation and comedy for the night :D most of the shows i watch are american like alias or british like the bill.

happy birthday!!! i dont know much about your degree or choices, but i can tell you i felt the same way many times this year and last year and first year. i wanted to do town planning since i knew what it was (about grade 9) and i dont know whether this was a blessing or not. after doing work experience and completing third year im still not entirely convinced i made the right choice. but thats life i guess. my opinion? sit down and write out pros and cons for all your choices. im doing that at the moment to determine whether i should do a thesis or advanced planning study (mini-thesis) in fourth year for my major piece of assessment. it really helped. of course i still doubt my choices but at least theres some backing to them.

i often think my life is tragic/hilarious, but i think everyone does that occassionally. so look on the bright side, todays your birthday, eat as much junk food as you want, and party hard!! you are only young once!!

thanks, although i still feel a bit tense and like i should be studying. i went to the newsagent this morning and i almost didnt buy a mag to read cos i thought i should be studying :P quite sad really

i dont watch much aussie tv, cept the news and home and away. h&a is my half hour of relaxation and comedy for the night :D most of the shows i watch are american like alias or british like the bill.

happy birthday!!! i dont know much about your degree or choices, but i can tell you i felt the same way many times this year and last year and first year. i wanted to do town planning since i knew what it was (about grade 9) and i dont know whether this was a blessing or not. after doing work experience and completing third year im still not entirely convinced i made the right choice. but thats life i guess. my opinion? sit down and write out pros and cons for all your choices. im doing that at the moment to determine whether i should do a thesis or advanced planning study (mini-thesis) in fourth year for my major piece of assessment. it really helped. of course i still doubt my choices but at least theres some backing to them.

i often think my life is tragic/hilarious, but i think everyone does that occassionally. so look on the bright side, todays your birthday, eat as much junk food as you want, and party hard!! you are only young once!!
Awww, Home and Away, Im the opposite, I watch Neighbours but not Home and Away :P

What kind of car you getting Luce? Holden??? ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :D

hmm, chinese or hungry jacks?? you want a pros and cons list with that?? :P

i dont normally eat fast food so im not much help there. i usually just eat lots of chocolate :woot:

You know those Blue lights that go under your car I think they're called Neon's or something like that, Are they illegal? coz my Dad put them on my car and yes it looks really cool but if police catch me I don't think they will believe me when I tell them that my Dad put them on without my knowledge (It was at least a month before I found out)

Haha, yeah they are illegal!

You better take em off. There's a pretty big penalty for that kind of felgercarb now! They're cracking down on hoons and illegal felgercarb on cars! A friend of my brothers lost his car and licence just for doing a burn out!

Haha andrew!! NOPE, Ford Focus, I hope!

FORD all the way! I'm a convert!! :blush:
Fords are nice, only reason I wouldnt buy one is cause what happend to my sisters NEW ford.

as soon as she got it, there was water all over the floor, they 'forgot' to plug the air-con in IDIOTS!

then one of the blinkers started going hyper and flashing at 4 times the speed, and the noise gets quiet annoying!

and to top it off, 6 weeks after getting it, the automatic transmision blew, and you had to rev it up to 7 to get up to 20kms.
the service place had it for over a week, and charged my sister $175 for a replacement for the week!

Haha, yeah they are illegal!

You better take em off. There's a pretty big penalty for that kind of felgercarb now! They're cracking down on hoons and illegal felgercarb on cars! A friend of my brothers lost his car and licence just for doing a burn out!
No, no no theyre not illegal ;)
I wanted to get them, the guy at autobarn told me your allowed them on your car, as long as you turn them off when your driving :P
So in other words, you can look at them when your cars parked in your driveway, but on the road you can get into felgercarb!

ETA: hey felgercarb didnt get censored :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back