Australian Article

Jennifer booked under an Alias!<o:P></o:P>

Is TV spy Jennifer Garner still playing cloak-and-dagger games over her love affair with Alias co-star Michael vartan? The pair used fake names to check into the Chateau Marmont recently for a romantic weekend together. OK, a holiday in your own city can be fun, and these two certainly made the most of it - they had a luxury suite (which Michael filled with flowers) and only left it to see a movie, shop for books and CDs (at the nearby Virgin Megastore) and eat out... at the glamorous Scottish Restaurant, McDonalds! Word is Jen is ridding herself of the last shreds of her marriage to Scott Foley - she's putting their Pacific Palisades house on the market and looking for a bigger place. But Michael just bought his own Hollywood Hills pad.
it just a snippet.

I always buy Woman's Day each week !!

Personally don't buy save your money.

It is just a little blurb in the back few pages to fill up space I think.

No no pics!!

Instyle magazine has two pics of Jen in one at the oscars and another after her apperance on the late show with David letterman.

:smiley:

blondeaussiechick said:

No no pics!!

Instyle magazine has two pics of Jen in one at the oscars and another after her apperance on the late show with David letterman.

hmmm....instyle...istyle....instyle....sound familiar. i think i know it. :thinking: is the title red? i'll go check the newsagent soon! maybe on sat. thanks for the info. :D

allykins said:
blondeaussiechick said:

No no pics!!

hmmm....instyle...istyle....instyle....sound familiar. i think i know it. :thinking: is the title red? i'll go check the newsagent soon! maybe on sat. thanks for the info. :D

Instyle has a black writing on the cover.
Instyle this month has Kristin Davis on the cover the issues are a bit pricey $7.20.

There is nothing on JG & MV just a picture of the back of her dress on page 22 and another one in the stylefile section further up in the magazine about cardigans and there is a pic of her out on the new york street posing for a pic!!

It is a very pretty mag Instyle very glossy. But as I am unaware of how old you are I could say it may not be in your age demographic so to speak.

I buy cause I like to look at the pics of celebs and the clothes and get idea's for outfit's but half the stuff that is in the mag most normal people couldn't afford. Come on who's got $450 to spend on tiny handbag!!

I am 25 incase you were wondering!!

Danielle!!

Just a question did Jaimie make your sig. It is very similiar to mine!!

Back