GFX avatars......(.maching with sig)

MR.@YOU

Cadet
so if you make a sig then you make a avatar do you just crop your sig you made with your avatar?
thanks for the help

i just make a new file, paste the sig on it(without the border) move it around until it looks nice, and add a border if it works. :smiley:

yea, but you wont to shrink it slightly too,
make it as tall as you avatar

MANIAC said:
umm
ok you can do it that way if you want it to look ugly
ok maniac take your AC sig for example, if you take a whole square from bottom to top out of it and resize it, it will look kind of ghey....

There's no reason to be so closed-minded about the subject, Maniac. I've made this sort of thing in the past, and I personally think it's best not to shrink it; Doing so keeps the effects intact and sharp. But of course, it ofttimes depends on the size of the signature. A larger signature would have more room to fit comfortably in an avatar space.

umm
ok you can do it that way if you want it to look ugly
This quote is an example of complete disregard of Wulfstan's opinion and what he has to say. And frankly, it's rude.

no its not, i was vocing my opionion, lol
and, it for the most part looks too crowded in the avatar if you dont shrink it. and you dont really lose any effect quality

PS, TCMF i have noticed you have been going around lately acting like your all hight and mighty, you think you know best about everything, please keep your ego in check. You are far far from the best sig maker on the web, or this forum for that matter
im not saying i am either, but just watch it

MANIAC said:
no its not, i was vocing my opionion, lol
and, it for the most part looks too crowded in the avatar if you dont shrink it. and you dont really lose any effect quality

PS, TCMF i have noticed you have been going around lately acting like your all hight and mighty, you think you know best about everything, please keep your ego in check. You are far far from the best sig maker on the web, or this forum for that matter
im not saying i am either, but just watch it
fave was just voicing his opinion too :P

and what i do if the avatar is too crowded i just either burn or blur.

hmmm... ok
im not saying its wrong, im just saying ithink it looks better
but not always but i always do tha to my avatars

Back