Bad Girls Love Bad Boys

----------------------------------------------
Chapter 8 – Aidan Alexander Sark
----------------------------------------------

2½ weeks later…

Eden & Julian were lying in their bedroom, cuddling with each other when Eden felt something…weird. Soon, a large wet spot appeared from underneath the sheet and both knew exactly what was happening.

“Julian…Aidan’s coming.” Eden said, panicked.

“Don’t worry love, I’ll call the doctor.” He replied, picking up the phone. He dialed the number left by the phone and waited for the doctor to answer.

“Hello?” The doctor greeted.

“I need you to come to our flat. My wife’s water has just broken.” Julian said.

“I will be there right away.” The doctor replied, hanging up.

Julian helped Eden up from the bed, guiding her into the delivery room a few feet away. He chuckled softly to himself, seeing his fiancée – who had gotten much bigger over the last 2 weeks – waddle through the hallway.

“Don’t start.” Eden spat.

“Here come the bloody mood swings again.” He said to himself.

“Did you call the doctor?” Eden yelped as her face contorted in pain.

“Yes. He should be over soon.”

“Good. Check your watch and see how long it is until my next contraction.”

“Alright.”

About 2 minutes later, another wave of contractions hit. The doctor arrived 5 minutes later to a nearly screaming Eden and a rather disheveled Julian.

“Get this baby out of me!” she yelled.

“Calm down dear. Getting worked up only makes the pain worse.” The doctor replied.

“Don’t you dare tell me to OWWW!!” Eden yelped as another contraction came over her. The doctor took a peek below and looked back up with a smile.

“You’re only seven centimeters dilated, but I have a good feeling you should be ready for delivery soon.”

The trio waited another 20 minutes before the doctor took another peek. He once again looked back up with a smile.

“That’s ten. Time for you to give me a good push.”

Eden spent the next 15 minutes pushing, until she was rewarded with a loud wailing. The doctor showed Julian how to cut the umbilical cord, which he did very well. The doctor then cleaned the baby up before placing him in Eden’s arms.

“It’s a little boy.” The doctor said, “What are you going to name him?”

“Aidan Alexander Sark.” Julian replied proudly. He watched as Eden began to cry uncontrollably.

“You did it.” He said, stroking her hair. He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently as he watched her interact with their son.

“My sweet little Aidan…” she said as his little hand curled around her finger. She looked up at Julian with the biggest smile he’d ever seen, and he could feel his heart beginning to warm.

“Would you like to hold him?” she asked. Julian simply nodded.

She handed him the bundled baby boy, watching carefully as he held him. Julian seemed a bit awkward at that moment, but the more Eden watched him, the more she realized he would be wonderful father.

She watched in amazement as he spoke to Aidan. The sight before her seemed so natural that she couldn’t believe it. A once cold-blooded assassin was holding a baby and talking to him softly, telling him about the family he’d been brought into. As she continued to watch them, she saw a single tear make its way down Julian’s cheek. She smiled and felt herself begin to cry again.

“I’ll leave you two alone for a bit.” The doctor said, taking his leave.

The couple nodded, so mesmerized by the little bundle of joy that had just entered their lives. Eden scooted to one side of the bed, beckoning Julian to come sit beside her. He happily obliged, carefully handing Aidan to her before he climbed onto the bed.

3 Days Later…

Eden was tidying up the nursery as Julian was changing Aidan’s diaper. She gazed lovingly, taking in the sight as she folded up the playpen sitting in the middle of the room. Julian picked Aidan up from the changing table before a knock was heard at the front door of the flat.

“Who is it?” Eden asked with fake sweetness as she picked up a knife on her way to the mainroom. She was about to open the door when it opened on its own.

“Daddy!” she said excitedly, setting down the knife. She hugged her father happily, absolutely ecstatic that he’d come to visit.

“It’s so great to see you darling.” Sloane said as Julian came into the mainroom with Aidan in his arms.

“Is this…?” Sloane asked in astonishment.

“This is our little Aidan.” Eden replied with a smile. She gently took the baby from Julian’s arms, handing him to her father.

“He looks like his father.” Julian smiled briefly at that, but quickly dropped it upon remembering his past run-ins with his future father-in-law.

“We’ll be marrying at St. Christian’s next Thursday in London. I want you to give me away and be our witness.” Eden said.

“I’ll be there.” Sloane replied, “So long as Julian has no problem with it.” The two men stared at each other for a few moments before Julian shook his head gently.

“I wouldn’t mind at all.” He said, taking Aidan from Sloane’s offering arms.

“We’ll have to call Raeleigh when we get back to London.” Eden said, interrupting the stare-off between her fiancée and her father.

“Raeleigh Sims?” Sloane asked.

“One in the same. She’s a great nanny and she said she would help with our wedding. It’ll be small, but I still want some fuss over it.” Eden replied with a smile.

“Whatever you want.” Julian said, smiling at his fiancée’s happiness.

“And that is exactly why I’m marrying you.”

“In any case, the doctor informed me that you’re well enough to go back to London.” Sloane said.

“Really? But what about Aidan?”

“The doctor says he should be fine for travel as well.” He replied, producing 2 plane tickets from his pocket.

“Thank you so much Daddy!” Eden took the tickets from her father’s hands and hugged him excitedly.

“Oh Julian, we finally get to go back home!” She said, hugging her fiancée. Julian nodded with a grin and kissed her forehead. He took a look at the tickets and gave Sloane a look.

“These tickets are for tonight.” He said.

“My efforts to conceal your location didn’t work as well as I’d hoped.” Sloane replied.

“So now the CIA is planning on coming after my family?” Julian asked angrily.

“Julian, stop.” Eden intervened. She knew how angry he could get over people close to him.

“Pack your things, Eden.” He said curtly.

“Fine, but don’t fault my father for this. He’s only looking out for us, you know.”

“Would you like to tell her why I’ll be laughing at that, or would you like me to?” Julian asked Sloane with a smirk.

“What?” Eden asked.

“Eden, go pack your things.” Sloane replied.

“Why won’t you tell me what’s going on?”

“Because the CIA is set to raid this flat in less than an hour. Now go pack.”

“One of you had better tell me what’s going on during the plane ride back.”

“My flight doesn’t leave for another 5 hours.”

“And ours leaves in an hour. Hurry and get Aidan’s things ready.” Julian said.

“Alright. And Julian, you’re going to tell me EVERYTHING on the way home.” She replied, leaving the livingroom.

first??? i think i am!!! yay!!! so i loved the chapter!!!! it was great!! i wonder what hes hiding!!! cant wait for another update!!

Awe, so sorry it took me so long.
I've been so freakin' busy lately.
Those chapters were really good though!
And I love little Aidan *grins*
Aiden, spelt with an 'e' is actually my favorite little boy's name.
Thanks for the PMs
I cant wait for more.
*_Ash

--------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 – I Do
--------------------------------------------

The couple returned to their flat in London after a grueling 8-hour flight from Kyoto. With Sloane’s help, everything was taken care of in regards to the CIA and customs. Julian spent the time explaining his SD-6 past and Eden told him about her twin sister, Lynna.

They arrived at their flat early in the morning, taking in the sight of the home they hadn’t been in for almost a month. Once they were settled, they managed to put together a nursery for Aidan and get the flat cleaned up proper. That night, they spent the evening tending to their baby boy before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Aidan woke them promptly at 6:00am the next morning. Julian roused from his sleep to tend to his son, returning to the bedroom to wake Eden for the day. The priest would be at St. Christian’s at 11:00am for the wedding ceremony, so they had to be ready very early.

Eden changed her son’s diaper after feeding him and put him in a blue onesie. She handed him to Julian with a good morning kiss, and he walked him around the house, trying to get him back to sleep. Eden made breakfast for them both, and they ate leisurely before Julian made some calls to get Eden a bridal dress.

“Mr. Vonriese says you can go to the bridal shop on West Valley at 8:30am before he opens.” Julian said once he finished his phone call.

“Have you told anyone about the wedding?” Eden asked.

“If you’re wondering whether or not I told Irina, I didn’t.”

“But she’s your mother.”

“And Sydney Bristow is my half-sister, but I’m not telling her about the wedding either.”

“But Sydney doesn’t know she’s your sister.”

“Exactly. I’d prefer to keep it that way.”

“Why are you afraid of having a family?”

“I’m not afraid.” He replied, “I have a family with you now, don’t I?”

“And do you remember how terrified you were when I told you I was pregnant?” He kept silent.

“Julian David Sark, whether you admit it or not, you were scared. You finally had a family and a legacy you had to take care of, and you weren’t used to that. Now, you’re such a good father to Aidan and I think you could be just as good of a brother to Sydney.”

“Yes, but Sydney and I don’t have the greatest track record.”

“No buts. Contact Irina.”

“I don’t know where she is.”

“Bollocks.” Eden replied, “She may not be able to be here for the wedding, but she deserves to know she has a grandson and a new daughter-in-law. And I’ll surely work on Sydney. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you.” He said, kissing her forehead.

“Anytime, love. Besides, I’ll be your wife in 2½ hours. I might as well start early.” She replied with a smile, “Now I’ll call Raeleigh to take me to the bridal shop.”

“Are you taking Aidan?”

“I’d rather not. He’s been spitting up more than usual this morning and I don’t want him near a shop full of bridal dresses.”

“Alright then. I’ll keep an eye on him.” He said rather warily.

“Julian, you’re a wonderful father. Besides, I’ll only be gone about an hour. I’ll call my father while I’m out, and you should talk to Irina.” With that, she took out her phone and dialed Rae.

“Hello?” Raeleigh answered.

“Rae, it’s Eden. Could you take me round to Mr. Vonriese’s bridal shop on West Valley?”

“Absolutely. I’ll get out the door now. See you in 3 minutes.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s no problem. See you soon.”

“Bye.” Eden hung up and grabbed her sweater from the arm of the couch.

“I’ll be back soon, love.” She said, giving Julian a sweet kiss before dropping a kiss on Aidan’s forehead. She happily walked outside to greet a smiling Raeleigh as she pulled up to the driveway.

“My goodness Eden! Had the baby and lost all the weight in a week’s time, eh?” Raeleigh said.

Rae was an older English woman with a rough look and a heavy southerner accent. She had a young daughter named Clara, but spent half her life’s savings to send her away to Christ’s Hospital Boarding School. She wanted her girl to “grow up proper like a young lady should,” so she relegated to only seeing Clara once a month at her piano recitals.

“I’ve been working myself ragged so I can fit into a sensible bridal dress.” Eden replied.

“Well, you’re certainly in top form.”

“That’s the point. I don’t want Julian marrying some jelly roll.”

“Good thing, too.”

“I know.” Eden said, “So how’s Clara?”

“Getting top marks as always.”

“I can’t wait until Aidan starts in school.”

“He’s only a week old and you can’t wait to ship him off to school? Goodness girl, you’re impatient.”

“But you know I’ve always wanted to be a mum.”

“I do. That’s why I’m glad you finally got Julian nailed down so you could get your wish.”

“So am I. He’s such a wonderful man. I can’t wait to stand at that altar and say ‘I Do.’”

“Well honey, you’d better try to keep him round for a long time.” Eden nodded.

“We’d better be getting along. Mr. Vonriese is expecting us.” She said.

We walked up to the door of the shop and I knocked on it. An older man appeared behind the door before unlocking it and letting us in. I smiled at him and gave him a big hug.

“Eden dear, it’s so nice to see you.” He said.

“Braddon, you have no idea.” She replied.

“I was actually quite surprised when Julian called to ask about a bridal dress.”

“I can imagine. We’re getting married at 11:00am today so I need to find a bridal dress.”

“Well, you’ve come to the right place. Feel free to look around and try things on if you’d like.”

“I certainly will.” She smiled.

She took Rae’s arm and took her around the shop, looking at all the dresses. She finally found 3 that she liked and tried them on. With that, she decided she’d found the perfect one. She took it to the counter and pulled out her pocketbook.

“Eden, don’t worry about it.”

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Absolutely. You and Julian have both done a lot for me, so it’s alright.”

“Thank you so much.” He put the dress in a protective bag and handed it back to her. She smiled and hugged him before leaving the store and getting in Rae’s car.

“Let’s get home so I can get married.” She said with a big smile.

A few hours later…

A small string quartet played as Eden walked down the aisle on her father’s arm. Julian took one look at her and was completely mesmerized by her beauty. The dress she’d picked was a radiant white one that was strapless with a sweetheart neckline and a slim skirt. The hem reached to the floor and the bodice was covered in clear beading.

Eden and Sloane finally reached the altar after a few more steps and the priest began to speak.

“Who gives this woman to be married?”

“I do, with the blessing of her mother.” Sloane replied, making the sign of the cross.

The priest went on with the ceremony, reading excerpts from the Bible about marriage and love before he got to the most interesting part.

“If there is anyone present that does not consent to these two being wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

At that very moment, 2 women entered the church and Julian’s face went pale.

“Are we late?”

Did I ever mention that I love to write cliffies? ^_^

PM LIST:
Aliasfan212
JuliaSark05
AusGal
shotput25ash
littleangel
Gaia
AliasSydney502

Greats chapters! thanks for pm.Sorry it took so long to me to comment them.That was one fast labor! half hour or was that hour? sark at the father.. and getting married..still blows my mind!Those too womens were irina and Sydney,right?
Continue soon,i want to see did they get married?!

Back