Ball/Prom/Formal Dress

Ok, how much did you pay for your dress?

• less than $100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100-$200

• $200-$300

• $300-$400

• $400-$500

• more than $500

• Total voters
i got mine for like 70 dollers at the mall when they were all on sale, i just waited a while and i got the dress i wanted for real cheap... but ine wast a porm dress, it was like just a formal dress... if you get what im saying

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Apr 22 2005, 10:52 PM']I don't really get this prom thingy... when do you have like "the prom" you see in all those movies/shows...

don't you normally have like just one ball at the end of your time in school?
and like "the prom dress" do you just wear it one time at your own prom or do you use it afterwards? lol
[post="1312229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
Well, at my school it's our graduation prom...at the end of secondary school.

Mine's not really specifically a prom dress, my mum's making it based on a dress of my grandmother's from he 50's, so I'll be wearing when I'm a bridesmaid at my dad's wedding later this year, and at christmas and hings like that.

Jai :rain:

Mine cost...26 bucks. :D I wanted to get one of those fancy 300 dollar dresses (and so did my friend), but our parents were all like yeah. My parents only let me spend 120 dollars on one. I hope to get to spend a bit more next year. However, I do love my dress!! It's so pretty. :P

ok guys this week end is prom for me and Blondie(mhsalien) and we will take pictures and post them later!! so wish us luck!! Oh and I still have to get a dress for gradation!!
SYD

Back