Prom

Jaimie

Retired
What's your Prom themes? What are you wearing? What is your song? Talk about Prom here!

i'm not sure about our theme or song, but here are the dresses i'm choosing from:

51172F.JPG

51168F.JPG

15228F.JPG

35946F.JPG

B00019MMWE.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg.gif

B00019MN8W.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg.gif

the first two dresses- the bottom is way to pooofy and the 3rd one is really pretty but not "prom"-ey enough. :lol: and the last one is just freakay. :mellow:

I like the 1st, 3rd, and 4th. Alfred Angelo has the prettiest prom dresses. His website is www.AlfredAngelo.com and it has most of them on there, but they are soo pretty, I'm only a junior, so I can't go to prom this year, but i'm definitely gonna wear an Alfred Angelo dress when I go!

Our theme is Mardi Gras (so unoriginal for LA lol) oh well, my dress is like a ice blue corset top that criss crosses and ties millions of times in the back like a.... corset lol and I will be going with the love of my life. And that's about all I need to know lol

Aww that stinks...thats kind of weird, I'm a junior this year and we can go to prom....I always thought it was common for juniors and seniors to go but I guess not...there are actually some schools in this county who have freshman/sophomore/junior/senior prom, but I don't think that would be as special or as fun.

At our school, only juniors and seniors go too unless you have a junior or a senior as a date, freshman and sophomores can't go. Luckily, my boyfriend is a Junior hehe

you can go if your younger, but you have to be asked by a senior. A couple years ago, a group of senior girls asked a group of freshmen boys, it was really funny.

I already got my dress and shoes for prom :D and now this guy who I really like asked me to go!! Now all I need is to figure out how to do my hair

~KM

Back