Prom

I think Proms are a wate of time,why cant we just say CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :lol: I hate it and Ive never had one,but this year is my 8th grade prom and Im planning pranks :P Its gonna be SWEEEEEET!!!!!! :P :D

lol yojo! I have no idea what I'm gonna wear...but at my school the ball is open to year 11's and 12's...the last two years of highschool... We have a river cruise in each year before that! :smiley: I'm in year 11 so this is my first ball! :D Excited a bit, but my mates are making me wear a dress :( I HATE DRESSES!!

Heh, for my Year 12 formal one of my friends brought a couple of those little baby bottles of vodka so we could mix them with our drinks and we ended up on the table closest to the teachers. :lol:

i would just like to say that over here in the boringness that is england, we don't have proms. the only formal event that some people have is their university graduation ball and some of us ie. me, don't even get that. it's just not fair. :angry: we don't graduate from high school like you guys. boring boring boring.

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
lol yojo! I have no idea what I'm gonna wear...but at my school the ball is open to year 11's and 12's...the last two years of highschool... We have a river cruise in each year before that! :smiley: I'm in year 11 so this is my first ball! :D Excited a bit, but my mates are making me wear a dress :( I HATE DRESSES!!
:lol: ITS TRUE!!! :P We have proms 8th and 12th and Im sooooo not ready,I also HATE dresses,Im telling my mom Im going with pants and she says that if I do she will make sure I dont wake up the next day :eek: My mamma is scaring me :sofa: :lol:

SpyGurl001 said:
LoL some of me and my friends plans are crazy little walking around Wal-mart in our formals or have the limo go through McDonalds

~KM
lmao. me and my friends were going to go to mackinac island afterwards. it's like a 7 hour drive though.....but we're still considering it.

Thats crazy!! but I bet it would make a awesome road trip and an even better story after!

I dont know what I'm doing now..I think my plans have change

~KM

Back