Beautiful Soul

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: Beaut i ful Soul
Author: Carolyn

Disclaimer: I dont own Alias...but i own the character of Riley

Ships: S/V...

Note: Uhm...this is basically one huge flashback with the exceptions of the Prologue and Epilogue.

Thanks: Amy, Janet, Ashley, thanks for betaiing :smiley: you rock! love you

Thanks To Jannie For The WP
bs.jpg

Prologue

I sit here, I take a deep breath, looking at the marker on the grave, I watch her, bending over, frail and tired, she places 3 roses in front of the headstone, one white, two red, we do it every Sunday, how much longer we will do it…I still don’t know.

She sighs, like she’s still breathing him in, like he’s right there with us, and I suppose, in her mind, he is still with us. She may not remember everything from day to day, but she will never forget him, she will never forget her husband, she will never forget her best friend. She will never forget my father.

“Riley?” she turns to me, a gentle smile pursing her lips, a smile that I only see when we come here.

“Yeah mom?” I smile back.

“Have I ever told you the story of how your father and I fell in love?” The woman looked at her daughter.

“Yes mom, but I would love to hear it again” I told her.

“Riley, he was the most wonderful man” my mother smiled at me.

“I know he was mom” I whisper, and then it begins again, another Sunday where I relive what my mother says is the beginning of her life, I have to agree with that assumption, the day she met my father was the day her life truly began.

Chapter 1

“Dad, are you sure this is a good idea?” Sydney Bristow shifted nervously on her feet.

“Sydney, it’s just desk work, you’ll do fine” Jack Bristow gave his daughter’s shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

“Ok dad, thanks” Sydney smiled.

“I have to go to a meeting, I’ll see you for lunch at 12:15?” Jack told her as he sat her down at a desk.

“Yeah” Sydney nodded.

“Syd, this is just like training, but your doing it on your own” Jack smiled as he walked towards a set of elevators.

Sydney sighed; she took a seat, looking nervously at all the papers. Why was it that when she had been training, there seemed to be a hell of a lot less documents to analyze.

“Your new?” a man with dark hair and a larger build came up to her.

“Is it that obvious?” Sydney smiled slightly as she looked up at the man. “I’m Sydney Bristow”

“It’s not that obvious, I just would have remembered seeing you” the man smiled, “I’m Eric, Eric Weiss” he extended his hand to her.

“It’s great to meet you Eric Weiss” Sydney smiled and shook his hand. “I’m guessing you’re an Agent?”

“What gave it away?” Eric smiled broadly.

“The 5o clock shadow didn’t go away last night” Sydney winked.

“Dammit, I thought know one would notice” Eric laughed slightly before another man, a smaller frame, blonde hair, a chizzled jaw, green eyes that it would take a moron not to nice…he approached us.

“Hey man” the green eyed man put his hand on Eric’s shoulder. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing…uhm…Mike, this is Sydney Bristow, a new analyst, Sydney, this is Michael Vaughn, my partner” Eric introduced us.

“Hi” Sydney smiled and extended her hand.

“Hello Sydney” Michael smiled, “it’s good to see a new face around here, I was starting to think I’d never see a refreshing smile”

Sydney couldn’t help but blush.

“I’m thrilled to be here. Who knows, maybe I’ll get the honour of doing your paper work sometime” Sydney winked.

“Be gentle, I don’t know if I can take anything too harsh from the new analyst” Michael smiled.

“I’ll keep that in mind” Sydney smiled from ear to ear, her dimples showing, her brown eyes shimmering.

“Good” Michael smiled before turning his attention back to Eric, “are we still going to that bar tonight?”

“As far as I know, why?” Eric asked.

“Maybe we should buy the lady a round, all on us” Michael smiled at Sydney.

“Sure thing” Eric shrugged.

“So, Sydney, are you up for some beers and a couple of games of pool tonight?” Michael flashed her a grin.

“With you two? I wouldn’t miss it” Sydney smiled broadly. “But I’m gonna kick your ass in pool”

“Over my dead body” Michael teased.

“I guess we’ll just see” Sydney winked, “but I have a proposal”

“And what may I ask is that?” Michael laughed.

“Loser covers the tab” Sydney told him.

“You’re on kid” Michael grinned. “We’ll pick you up at 7”

i'm FIRST

EDIT:

WOW! LOVE IT! pm *stomps foot*
haha
juju is getting demanding

but omg why aren't s/v together right now? :eyebrow:

CAROOOOOOO! *whines*

can't wait to see what happens at the bar *wink*

wub juju :harp:

p.s. can you put either of these four in this fic:
1) elmo
2) the hokey pokey
3) ducks
4) michael shoemaker. i give up on the spelling of his last name. never gonna happen :rolleyes:

im hopeless

I'm back carolyn!!

haha!! AWesome start!! They are soo attracted to each other!! But then again, who wouldnt be?!?

haha

I'll be nice this time...no pleading for updates, unless you want to!!! haha

PM OF COURSE!!

Kels

Awww
Thats so cute
but why did Vaughn have to die?
Thats sad
Sydney is an analyst?
Well, thats different
She is going to go stir-crazy at that desk
They will have to make her an agent, with Weiss and Vaughn!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

are you serious? OMG OMG! make elmo do the hokey pokey
i sooo want him to that :cry:
he never does though
*whines*

Yep you can count me in on a pm. Thanks

This is so amazingly awsome I mean It is just like the coolest
(syd better kick Vaughn's ass at pool!)

“I know he was mom” I whisper, and then it begins again, another Sunday where I relive what my mother says is the beginning of her life, I have to agree with that assumption, the day she met my father was the day her life truly began.

Was! :cry: He's dead... only if it IS for the prologue and epilogue. :cry:

“So, Sydney, are you up for some beers and a couple of games of pool tonight?” Michael flashed her a grin.

“With you two? I wouldn’t miss it” Sydney smiled broadly. “But I’m gonna kick your ass in pool”

*Giggles* This is so cute!

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

;)

Disclaimer: I dont own Alias...but i own the character of Riley

Ships: S/V...
Thanks To Jannie For The WP
bs.jpg
You own me? :P :lol: Unfortunely, no one noticed it was ME!!! :sadangel: And where's me in the wp.... :nonono: Not right Caro..i should be in there! LOL

I sit here, I take a deep breath, looking at the marker on the grave, I watch her, bending over, frail and tired, she places 3 roses in front of the headstone, one white, two red, we do it every Sunday, how much longer we will do it…I still don’t know.
She sighs, like she’s still breathing him in, like he’s right there with us, and I suppose, in her mind, he is still with us. She may not remember everything from day to day, but she will never forget him, she will never forget her husband, she will never forget her best friend. She will never forget my father.
“Riley?” she turns to me, a gentle smile pursing her lips, a smile that I only see when we come here.
“Yeah mom?” I smile back.
“Have I ever told you the story of how your father and I fell in love?” The woman looked at her daughter.
“Yes mom, but I would love to hear it again” I told her.
Is this Riley's point of view? :confused: But I love it! I"m in the prologue..and like nothing else! :D :laughbounce:

“Your new?” a man with dark hair and a larger build came up to her.
“Is it that obvious?” Sydney smiled slightly as she looked up at the man. “I’m Sydney Bristow”
“It’s not that obvious, I just would have remembered seeing you” the man smiled, “I’m Eric, Eric Weiss” he extended his hand to her.
“It’s great to meet you Eric Weiss” Sydney smiled and shook his hand. “I’m guessing you’re an Agent?”
“What gave it away?” Eric smiled broadly.
“The 5o clock shadow didn’t go away last night” Sydney winked.
“Dammit, I thought know one would notice” Eric laughed slightly before another man, a smaller frame, blonde hair, a chizzled jaw, green eyes that it would take a moron not to nice…he approached us.
“Hey man” the green eyed man put his hand on Eric’s shoulder. “What’s going on?”
“Nothing…uhm…Mike, this is Sydney Bristow, a new analyst, Sydney, this is Michael Vaughn, my partner” Eric introduced us.
Leave it to Weiss to make a wonderfully, awesome cute moment.

“Hi” Sydney smiled and extended her hand.
“Hello Sydney” Michael smiled, “it’s good to see a new face around here, I was starting to think I’d never see a refreshing smile”
Sydney couldn’t help but blush.
“I’m thrilled to be here. Who knows, maybe I’ll get the honour of doing your paper work sometime” Sydney winked.
“Be gentle, I don’t know if I can take anything too harsh from the new analyst” Michael smiled.
“I’ll keep that in mind” Sydney smiled from ear to ear, her dimples showing, her brown eyes shimmering.
“Good” Michael smiled before turning his attention back to Eric, “are we still going to that bar tonight?”
“As far as I know, why?” Eric asked.
“Maybe we should buy the lady a round, all on us” Michael smiled at Sydney.
“Sure thing” Eric shrugged.
:love: Lookie at my parents... what a cute couple...i mean you have to admit...they are awesome together. And it's like a date? :jump: This is exciting..and you better add me to the PM list...tsk tsk if you miss me! :jump: I'm hyyper! weeeeeeeeee

Riley xoxo

PS thanks for the PM and you better update soon.... ;)

Back