She didn't do anything
Jack is crazy
I hope Laura kills him
Or Benny
Eaither one
But if he is trying to hurt his daughter, he doesn't deserve to live
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

awesome! i still dont get why Jack wants to kill Syd so bad. what is wrong with him. But syd and Vaghan are brilliant togeteher.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Hoooooooley crapbags Jen!

Okay first of all, sorry for being so late with reviewing, <insert all the usual excuses here> I was just so busy! :mellow:

Anyway, I'm here now...

And DUDE! LOVE the two chapters... Keywords: Love and two. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who loves it too, how you always update with two updates! :woot: Two for one deal! :lol:

Or read one get one free... Or whatever. :P *giggles*

I should stop being lame now... :whistle:

ARRGH! See what your fic has reduced me to, Jen?

Jeebus, so many things happened in those chapters though... With Irina finally coming to meet Sydney again! Or Laura... She has too many names to keep track! :rolleyes: But duuuude. If I had been Sydney, I would've just hung up. And... I would've ran too, had my mother turned up at my door to tell me my dad was trying to kill me.

:blink:

*runs away screaming*

AWESOME chapters though! ;)

Cai
x

AN: sorry for the lack of updates. I've been sick, and its been like so ugh. I'm sorry. Thanks to those who have read and reviewed!

Chapter 38

"Sydney, baby its gonna be okay. I'm here, I'm not going to leave you."

"Vaughn..." She sobbed into his chest as he stroked her hair. He couldn't say anything at this point in time to make her feel better. Why was he doing this? Vaughn couldn't imagine his father ever doing something like that to him.

A half hour later Vaughn was holding Sydney. She had fallen asleep while she was crying. He heard steps on the stairs on turned to see. It was Laura, who had been crying also, hence her tear-stained cheeks. Mascara was running down her pale cheeks, and she held a tissue in her hand.

"How is she?"

"She fell asleep while she was crying."

Laura sighed, walking over to Vaughn. He laid Sydney down, and covered her with a blanket. She then embraced Vaughn in a hug as she sobbed into his arms.

"You're good for her, you know that? She's very lucky to have you."

"Thank you."

"Well I'm just going to go back..."

"You can stay here.."

"I can't. I told Jack I would be back. I'm sorry, I need to go. Tell Sydney I will call tomorrow."

Vaughn nodded and walked Laura out. She looked at Sydney one last time and shut the door.

~~

"Where the hell have you been?" Jack scolded when she walked in the door, carrying three bags she always left behind the house as he "shopping bags" filled with her own items.

"I told you, I went shopping. Look at the bags Jack."

"You're late."

Laura didn't respond, she just walked into her room and shut the door. She then heard footsteps moments later. He barged into her room without a knock or anything.

"What the hell were you doing? You and me know DAMN well you weren't shopping."

"I just..needed to clear my head." She lied.

"Why? You had no right to just go anywhere you told me you were going to the mall."

"I did."

"Then why did you bring back fake clothes? What are you hiding from me Laura? TELL ME NOW!"

"I'm hiding anything! You son of a b****! I know whats at stake here!"

"I'm glad you know that. I'm watching you, you best know that. You have lost my trust."

"You lost mine a long ass time ago."

"Really now."

Laura shook her head. Suddenly Jack slapped her right across the face, sending her to the floor. He walked out, shutting the door hard. Laura curled into a ball and sobbed.

The next morning, Laura awoke to the light streaming through her window. The house was silent, and she felt dizzy. She stood up and looked around her. She felt very different, and it was scaring her. She opened her door slowly and silently and made her way down the stairs. The house was empty. She looked out the front window and found both cars gone. She was alone, now was the time to get the hell out of that house.

~~

Sydney rolled over, to find herself alone in bed. She sighed and looked at the alarm clock. Everything was blurry and she felt queasy. She stood up and ran as fast as she could possibly run to the bathroom. All the contents emptied out into the toilet, as she cried and sat back on the wall. Soon enough, Vaughn came up and helped her.

"You okay?" He said as he patted her back and tucked a peice of hair behind her ear.

"I think so."

"Lets get you up." He stood up, helping her after. He passed her a washcloth as she cleaned up her face and calmed down.

"I was going to surprise you with breakfast.." Vaughn started ,"but it doesnt look you like can handle anything right now."

"Save it for me. I'll eat it later." She smiled, embracing him a hug.

"Oh..and your mom said she would call today." He said, looking into her eyes.

"I don't want to talk to her."

"Sydney, you have to."

"Why the hell should I? All she's been doing is causing me pain!"

"Its not her fault Sydney. She's just trying to protect you."

"Well maybe I don't want to be protected!"

Vaughn sighed and looked her in the eyes once again.

"Well if you won't let her save you, come with me. You and me can get the hell out of here and leave everything."

"Vaughn I can't.."

"We need to get out of her. Start somewhere new."

"But my home..my friends.."

"We can call them when we get there."

"To where?"

"Wherever the road leads us."

Chapter 39

Laura quickly packed her bags and had called a cab twenty minutes earlier. She said she would pay extra if the guy raced to the house. Hopefully he would be there soon. She packed a knife, just incase things went wrong, and she stole Jack's cell phone. He never took it anywhere with him so she snagged it. She just hoped Sydney would be home. She then suddenly heard two car doors slam and she peeked out the window. Jack and Benny were walking up the driveway. She grabbed her backs and ran to the back door, sneaking out right before they walked in the front door.

"Laura? Come down here and make me breakfast" Jack yelled up the stairs.

There was no response.

"Hey, we said get your ass down here woman!" Benny hollered.

No response still. Benny walked up the stairs and started banging on the door. It was locked, so he began to pound at it and then kick at it. He kicked the door down finding a empty room. The furniture was still there and everything, but everything else was gone. Laura had thrown everything away, or taken it. Benny screamed down the stairs to Jack.

"She's gone!"

"What?!"

"She isn't here! All her stuff is gone Jack! She f*cking lied to us!"

"That little b*tch." Jack scowled.

"Where should we look?"

"Sydney's. She is going to her, I know it."

Laura stood in the backyard and snuck up to the front. She then saw a yellow cab pull up to the front. She walked as fast as she could, so that the cab driver wouldn't honk, causing Jack and Benny to notice it. She didn't make it. The cab driver honked. She threw her things in the trunk and hopped in the car, scolding the driver.

"HURRY! STEP ON IT!" She yelled at him.

"Okay okay, I'm going. Now where am I going?"

"The airport."

Laura took out Jack's cell phone and called the airlines. She had connections with them, so she could easily get three seats for under 100$.

"Yes, an hour is fine. Thank you."

Now all she had to do was call Sydney.

~~

"Well...lets get packed then!" She squealed as she jumped into his arms, kissing him passionately.

"You know where this is going to lead us Sydney."

"I know, and I want to go there."

He carried her still as he brought her back to the bedroom. He laid her softly on the bed and started kissing her stomach lightly.

"When are we going to get packed?" Vaughn mumbled into her ear.

"After." She giggled as she kissed him and removed his shirt.

"You're good Bristow, you're good." He smiled as he got back on top of her.

~~

Jack and Benny were driving about 80mph to Sydney's house.

"How much longer?"

"Another half hour or so. That b*tch better not have gotten to them before us."

"What happens if they're gone?"

"We're screwed. We can talk to that girl, Francie or whoever, find things out."

"Shes in the hospital remember? And while I was snooping I guess the parents kicked her out of visiting her."

"Shi*. Well then we're real stuck. We can call everywhere, the stores and all our buds and have them looking for all three of them. Whether or not they want to be found, I WILL find them. No matter what. I will get my hands on her."

"I'll call James, Rick and Stew. Hows that?"

"We need more people. Call everyone we know. My cellphone should be in the back somewhere."

Benny began to search for the phone, but he didn't find it.

"Its not there."

"Look harder!"

"Its not there!!!"

"That little...she took it! know she did! DAMMIT!"

~~

Laura tried calling Sydney numberous times, but no one was answering the phone. She knew Jack and Benny were on their tail now, and they had little time left to get away. She started to panic as she paced on the street, calling Sydney over and over again.

"Vaughn, you know you're on top of me and I can't move, right?" She whispered into his ear.

"Yes, I know."

"Well can you get off me for a sec?"

"Why? I like being on top of you." He smirked.

"I have to pee."

"Fine! You win again Bristow."

Sydney faked him out and pinned him to the bed, running her hands up and down his muscular arms.

"You liar!"

"I win again!" She giggled as she kissed him on the lips.

"Syd, you might wanna answer the phone, it's been ringing the whole time."

"I don't wanna move though" She whined.

"Just got answer it!" He slapped her butt as she wrapped a blanket around herself and ran downstairs.

She was out of breath and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Sydney! Thank god! You NEED to get out of the house! I'm at the airport! Benny and your father know what I've been up to! You and Vaughn need to pack your things and get here NOW! they are most likely on their way and the plane leaves in a half hour. PLEASE Sydney, I'm begging you, you need to get out NOW."

Sydney froze up as she heard banging on the front door.

PM LIST
Scialet
freckles3706
KAliasGirl
luckylass
syd26
vaughnsgurl4lf
rileylovesalias
vaughnshoney
oooRevesDouxooo
cute_as_candy
SydAPO05
LaurenRachael
stealthy
sabbiee_co
deranged_girl
Sydney A Vaughn
Cai
fire*N*ice
peanutbutter
sydneymicheal
Sarahmañana
msu_ruby
ohiochic2010
frangipani
secret_agent_angel
SydneyVaughn47
aliaschick06
Truth Takes Time 2.18
maddy28
sydney_alias_vaughn
texasalias2004
Nancy O
aliasfan28
ASIOagent
---------
LifesMystery
gregstar
sexivaughn_ismine
Lovygirl
Mountaineer4746
cupcake55
alias=mylife26
74Aliaschickita47
Aliasfan23
BrownEyedGirl
invisible
Garner_Chick6
SpygirlAmy
secretfriend220

anyone else? ;)

Jack kills me. He REALLY does. I just can't stand the way he treats ANYONE. I mean, unless you want to help him hurt others, he doesn't care what he does to you. And I bet he wouldn't even mind shooting some of those guys, or torturing them for that matter. It's so unlike the real Jack. *sigh* But i guess that's just the way it is.
And S/V...gosh, those horny kids...get your hands off each other and answer the damn phone! :lol:
I hope that it's not Jack and Benny at the door...god I hope not.

Hugs and kisses,
Ri

That was intense, and I do not think it is going to end well. Someone is going to be seriously injured. I hope it's Jack and Benny!
Thanks for the PM

Jack and Benny need to die slow and painful deaths. Can't believe a father could actually do that to their child.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Back