Ben and Jen hope for Daredevil Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it is a bad idea and hopefully Jen is smarter than that. However, it is just my opinion. :thinking:

oh goodness, well even if they make one, i'll still go see it just like the first one :lol: the only good parts in DD was with Jen sooo.... unless she's planning to be in every scene of the movie, i doubt it'll be entertaining :P thats why i liked Elektra better :lol:

gah *vomits*

i hate married couples acting on screen together - have they seen tom and nicole ...... they must be crazy.. keep your relationship to yourselves for gods sake 🇳🇴

and violet is nice :smiley:

I agree. Daredevil...well, it's hard to say something kind about Daredevil. And I could not bring myself to see Elektra. Daredevil 2 is just a bad idea.

On another note, yay for Jenfleck! A baby girl! That's fantastic. And a normal (almost) name is even more fantastic! No more fruit babies.

All of this came from an extra on the set that claims to have talked to Jen. He also says that she openly told him her due date. Doubt there's much truth to any of it.

And the Violet thing came from an ElJay gossip community. I'm going to make up a story, post it at oh no they didn't and see if I can get it in Us Weekly.

I haven't seen Elektra yet but kinda liked DAREDEVIL...

I'm not fond about sequels but in case they'll do one I'll see it but only because Jen's in it... -_-

Hope they won't do it though... sequels don't get a high rating....

One word...... NOOOOO!
Two words.... Type Cast
Three words.... DON'T DO IT!

OMG....I'm sure they can do just about anything they want...so why would they do this again???? :blink:

Besides, they now have a family to think about! :D

:blink: What an earth are they thinking? For the sake of Jennifer's career, please don't do this!

vaughnalicious said:
All of this came from an extra on the set that claims to have talked to Jen. He also says that she openly told him her due date. Doubt there's much truth to any of it.

And the Violet thing came from an ElJay gossip community. I'm going to make up a story, post it at oh no they didn't and see if I can get it in Us Weekly.
[post="1442528"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously, I'm still trying to figure out why this is Cast News? :confused:

it doesn't matter to me whether they are married or not and want to do a sequal, there is no need for Daredevil sequal, just leave it alone, there doesn't need to be a sequal to everything

On Extra, they just said that there was nothing going on for the sequel. :mellow:
-Mandy :angelic:

Well, it would be a temptation to use the knowledge of what went wrong with the script and direction to insist that they get a better script, plot and perhaps a better director.

The sequel needs to be a hard edged R-rated movie, not PG-13. The proof is that the longer, director's edition of Daredevil had better reviews. The same director got better reviews when he didn't have to make the movie more accessible to kids.

For the sequel, have actual Daredevil writers like Frank Miller and/or Kevin Smith write the screenplay since they really know what the characters should be like. Have an edgy director like Quentin Tarantino or his friend Robert Rodriguez (Sin City & From Dusk til Dawn) assigned to make a more adult oriented movie. (y)

This appears to be an unsubstantiated rumor that a gossip show reported as fact! (gasp!)

In accordance with AA rules, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back